Ravi Bopara

HANSONFAN

Hello there, I am a massive massive superfan of the american pop group Hanson. I have read in this article that they are massive fans of the Indian Premier League and like Punjab Kings eleven and their favourite player is Ravi Bopara Can you tell me all about this team and this player I :heart: HANSON

Thats a bit gay isnt it?
Ah well... with all the Obama lovers here, he should feel just at home then. :haha: On a serious note Hanson, Punjab is getting owned really badly... they've got to be the most horrible team in the IPL now. Bopara has scored the most runs so far for his team, but that may not last too long with Marsh back in the side.

Ah well... with all the Obama lovers here' date= he should feel just at home then. :haha: On a serious note Hanson, Punjab is getting owned really badly... they've got to be the most horrible team in the IPL now. Bopara has scored the most runs so far for his team, but that may not last too long with Marsh back in the side.
Please tell us, oh great worshiper of Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity, do you want the OP to stare into Ravi Bopara's eyes - because no one in America does that anymore; or do you want us to wear breadbag boots on the outside of the shoes (so that they can rip about 10 minutes into walking) - so that builds character? Does the passing of the healthcare bill make you want to move to Costa Rica? In the year of our lord Christ 2010, do you want to say out loud to Obama that he is the anti-Christ and has a deep-seated hatred for white people (and adding a side note that you're not implying that he dislikes white people)? Or do you want to yell towards India and tell them that Ganges sounds like a disease - or that their doctors are incompetent idiots who study in Rajahsomething University in Poonjaab while the doctors in the US study at Harvard, and are therefore better - and deserve more money? Or do you want to inform and "educate" us, the rest of America, how progressivism is a new word for communism and that you learned this by going to a library, where the books are free (and completely ignoring the fact that public libraries were born out of the progressive movement in the US?)? Please tell us, dear Glenn Beck devotee - what should we do: hate all gay people, hate all minority people, call the appointment of Sotomayor "reverse racism" or to call the democrats ****ing retards (only satirically of course)?

Ah well... with all the Obama lovers here' date=' he should feel just at home then. :haha:[/quote'] Dude, you forgot the [iwannaturnoverforElRushbo] tags around your post. Don't forget to also rant and rave about the glories of capitalism (and phallic substitute objects).

Ooh, g, don't go there. Not the passing of the healthcare bill. All he needs is to hear something pinko and commie-like and he'll go off, fap to epitomes of capitalist greatness like Hannity and Palin, then go back to google image search to find more phaaasht car photos.

Feeling extra 'happy' with the 40 killed by terrorists in Moscow eh? lamo @ hippie party!
Oh, I think the conservatives are better equipped for the terrorist attack - and would justify Moscow attacking some random place New Zealand in a heart beat. Remember the messiah of the republican party, Karl Rove saying, "stuff happens." ? For the record, the anti-Christ of the US actually said that India is well within its rights to defend its sovereignty when the November 26th attack happened - that we didn't do anything offensive is a different matter. But yes, please try and answer at least one question from my previous post. I'd love to be entertained educated by your thought process.

Oh, I think the conservatives are better equipped for the terrorist attack - and would justify Moscow attacking some random place New Zealand in a heart beat. Remember the messiah of the republican party, Karl Rove saying, "stuff happens." ? For the record, the anti-Christ of the US actually said that India is well within its rights to defend its sovereignty when the November 26th attack happened - that we didn't do anything offensive is a different matter. But yes, please try and answer at least one question from my previous post. I'd love to be entertained educated by your thought process.
:omg: Those 40 dead people have got you all happy and rearing to go... how typical! :hysterical: Hippies back Chechen terrorist four da nex prez?! :((

:omg: Those 40 dead people have got you all happy and rearing to go... how typical! :hysterical: Hippies back Chechen terrorist four da nex prez?! :((
Raring to go.. and do what, Glenn Beck Jr.? BTW, speaking of Glenn Beck, do you actually remember when your hero was against the actions Bush and co. were taking (i.e. attacking Iraq instead of just more rigorously planning out a strategy in Afghanistan)? Just like how he said the healthcare of this country was atrocious prior to moving to Fox, whence it became "the best healthcare system in the world?" Before accusing the present administration of supporting terrorists, perhaps you ought to contact Sarah Palin, John McCain (remember him? the maverick who voted with Bush 95% of the time? :hail: - or the senile old man who couldn't hear the reporter when he was asked "so how will Palin benefit the campaigh"), Karl Rove, and former President George Bush about why they didn't take all actions necessary to find Bin Laden in Afghanistan? Or if you have any historical knowledge, which given your responses so far - is not self-evident at all, you would know that most of the Taliban and the warlords in Afghanistan (and Saddam Hussain) was armed the then US President: Ronald Reagan. :fear: Are you going to accuse them of being happy about the Taliban and Pakistan too? :((

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

Only on ICF will a thread about Hanson turn into a political discussion full of Colbert and Hannity. Only on ICF. :fear: