Is anyone else having the same problem as me?..

Captain of Bhangra

Re: Is anyone else having the same problem as me?..

...The problem being that all the non-desis at work are asking me for Shilpa Shetty's verbal biography' date=' and her status in India, as if I'm some Indian film expert...[/quote'] Hahha..no fortunately not in USA. Well you can perhaps give them a bio of Sunil Shetty if that helps. Or the good old Shetty from Amitabh's movie(that baldie, no not Bob Christo). You can also forward them to pictures of noted sex symbols like Harish or Kishen Kumar? xxx

Re: Is anyone else having the same problem as me?.. not great. shes had a fight with one contestant. and people don't like her because shes 'fake'...well duh shes an actress ffs mind you every one in that program are tw@s so...

Re: Is anyone else having the same problem as me?.. well not a fight fight..THAT would have been intersting shes a karate black belt argument like. basically this old bat in the house couldnt pronounce her name (how hard is it to pronounce S-H-I-L-P-A ffs??) and kept calling her princess- she got annoyed...apprently shes not speaking much nowadays

Re: Is anyone else having the same problem as me?.. Rajeev, there was this girl who appeared on standard non-celebrity Big Brother around 4 years ago. She was a disgusting pig in looks and nature, her name was Jade. She gained fame for stripping her fat self in a drunk game, and giving head. She was also very thick, I mean unbelievably stupid. She made a lot of money because of that, and as someone else said, she is what's wrong with Britain... Anyway, money does not buy class, and this girl, her mother, and her boyfriend are in the house with Shilpa. Her mother was blatantly racist and referred to her as 'The Indian one' (she said it in a way it was meant to be offensive, but people are pround to be Indian, who'd be proud of being ugly white chav trash?) She was evicted, then Jade's boyfriend has now called Shilpa a P@.ki, and sees nothing wrong with that. I hope some apnai flame-grill his ass when he gets out, nothing less than death will do to make an example of him...

Re: Is anyone else having the same problem as me?.. ^haha Harsh. i did not know that he called her pakistani...or that she was called 'the indian one'. I wonder if she regrets her decision to come on. She was crying a few days ago apparently. But yeah Rajeev thats the whole story...

Re: Is anyone else having the same problem as me?..

^haha Harsh. i did not know that he called her pakistani...or that she was called 'the indian one'. I wonder if she regrets her decision to come on. She was crying a few days ago apparently. But yeah Rajeev thats the whole story...
He didn't say 'Pakistani', he said 'P@;ki', but my last post got auto-edited. If you type in P@.ki, it says 'Pakistani'...