Most valuable members ????

The_Black_Prince

How di heck I am not in that list ??? Bheemie ?? Gambo the Blind ??? Rajeev the Hidden ???? Surely such a list cannot be complete without the name of The Black Prince ??? Heck.........I am sure I have written twice the amount of wisdom.......three times the amount of wisdom than Gambo or Anakin........probably 10 times the wisdom of Rajeev !! I think I should be on that list. Guys, pl. make the necessary corrections asap ! Thanks.

Re: Most valuable members ???? Blueguy...........with the tons of runs I have been scoring lately, I feel strongly that I should be in the "Valuable Members" side. Ahead of Anakin, Gambo, Rajeev & Co. The only guy who might surpass me in the Valuable Members is probably Ravi. I may have to start a "Bring back Sourav Ganguly" type protest.

Re: Most valuable members ???? TBP, you have bowled pie chuckers and the rest have feasted on it :hic: i.e your threads attract plenty of replies but the ones replying are the ones walking away with more posts. Also the point system on the board determines the "Most valuable members". If you have just been on the message board but haven't read a single article on the main page then you have lost a fair bit of points. For ever article read on the main page the points you gain is 5. For every comment left in the article on the main page you get 5 points. For every article you write you get 40 points (equivalent to 40 posts on the message board). The 15th most valuable poster "Anakin" has 600+ posts against his name. You have 300+ right now but in the due course you will get on the list I am sure. :wtg:

Re: Most valuable members ???? Looks like you don't visit the home page much Rajeev, the list is on the front page at the top. It is possible you may just have put the forums under favorites and only visit the forums. Use the menu at the top and navigate to "Home" Rajeev.