Calling Indian car owners

Lurker

Re: Calling Indian car owners I have narrowed it down to Santro, Indica and Alto(Zen has been discontinued now). Of these Indica is the most powerful in its class(Alto is weakest), Indica is also most spacious. Added advantage for Indica is that its Diesel based so more power and less fuel price. Santro's drive is supposedly smoothest but it has least leg space and mileage. Good powerful engine(Santro) as against the same for Indica or Alto. But those are specifics, can someone who has had any of these cars help me with how they actually perform? xxx

Re: Calling Indian car owners a camry costs costs over 22 lakhs in India. you could buy a 530 or an E class for the same price in us. you need to be loaded to even think about buying a camry or even an accord in India. I believe the new CRV is 18+ lakh. I have personally never like hyundais was always surprised how santro got so popular , santro owners please forgive me but its an ugly looking car. drove an alto once and me being a heavy guy well not a good experience. Indica seems to be a good choice if you can live with the fact that it is such a popular choice for a taxi. if you are a little flexible with price range then you can look at ikon or city .