Live Bet: Mumbai Indians and Deccans will lose

Jersey #10

I say Deccan Chargers will lose their next game against Rajasthan Royals on April 5 2010 You say Deccan Chargers will win their next game against Rajasthan Royals on April 5 2010 I say Mumbai Indians will lose their next game against Chennai Super kings on April 6 2010. You say Mumbai Indians will win their next game against Chennai Super kings on April 6 2010 Max bet: 5M. *All bets must be made before the start of the second innings of both games. which is 1hr 30min. after the start time of each of the games. I follow GMT timing.

OK 2 M on Both the bets :cool: If only one bet is right, then no payments/receipts and if both are right/wrong then 4M payments/receipts
I am accepting each bet separately. You can go ahead and bet on only one of the bet options if you would like. :hatsoff: and wtf :wall: you have over 1billion $icf and you are crying over 2M parchooran? :rotfl:

Guest DeveGowda
I am accepting each bet separately. You can go ahead and bet on only one of the bet options if you would like. :hatsoff: and wtf :wall: you have over 1billion and you are crying over 2M parchooran? :rotfl:
G92 is like some of crorepathis' in outskirts of bangalore...who have lots of real estate and have crores in banks..still wear only a Chaddi and travel in M80 :hysterical:

I am accepting each bet separately. You can go ahead and bet on only one of the bet options if you would like. :hatsoff: and wtf :wall: you have over 1billion and you are crying over 2M parchooran? :rotfl:
LOLOLOL. Calm down mate, what i meant with that was, if i won two muillion and lost the other, there is no point in i giving you two milz and then u givin me 2 milz, there is no point in that since we will be wasting our time, energy and 5% balance, so it was clear enough wasnt it, ynless you had the brain to understand it rather than loling at it. And talking about Money i have, i am not the one crying for 2M, when did i cry :giggle:, seems like you frame your own sentences and take out your own meanings.Actually if u want i can keep my bet of 20M, but if you lose, you wont be able to pay up :cool: Thats why think before you type :finger:

LOLOLOL. Calm down mate, what i meant with that was, if i won two muillion and lost the other, there is no point in i giving you two milz and then u givin me 2 milz, there is no point in that since we will be wasting our time, energy and 5% balance, so it was clear enough wasnt it, ynless you had the brain to understand it rather than loling at it. And talking about Money i have, i am not the one crying for 2M, when did i cry :giggle:, seems like you frame your own sentences and take out your own meanings.Actually if u want i can keep my bet of 20M, but if you lose, you wont be able to pay up :cool: Thats why think before you type :finger:
dude I was kidding! I would be able to pay up 20M but then I would be broke so technically I can but I may not do it:hatsoff: