The shabab and sharab culture in IPL nights party.

patriot

Govt bans cheergirls and liquor during IPL matches in Jaipur Press Trust Of India Jaipur, April 06, 2010 Print The state government today imposed a ban on the performance of Cheer Girls and serving of liquor during the three IPL matches to be held here starting with the clash between Kings XI Punjab and Rajasthan Royals tomorrow. The district collector had granted three IPL matches to the city on April 7th, 11th, and 14th on condition that there would be no scantily dressed cheer leaders and no liquor would be served inside the stadium during the matches. The state government today imposed the ban on cheer girls and liquor during IPL matches, besides banning fireworks and loud music after 10 PM (IST). RCA secretary Sanjay Dixit confirmed receiving the letter from the collector. "He has granted permission on the condition that there will be no cheer girls and no liquor would be served inside the stadium. He has also instructed that DJ or fire crackers would not be allowed after 10 pm," said Dixit. The group of cheer girls has already reached Jaipur and had performed in a city hotel. The moral brigade has long been gunning for banning the Cheer leaders and liquor because according to them it was not in accord with the Indian culture. The Union Sports Minister MS Gill had openly criticised the IPL for indecent dances of the scantily dressed cheer girls and also serving liquor inside the stadium.
:haha::haha::haha: So when it comes to Pakistani players, its a private Matter of the franchises but cabaret is not

abe wait tho sahi' date=' time nahin hai, mooth na hai, khaana pakaana hai, billi khaana hai[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Flamy, you are arguably one of the funniest guys I've ever interacted with in my life :hysterical:

i'm sorry but SOME indians living in india have a weird taste in "entertainment". i guess they haven't lived outside the country so get fascinated with white women/beer stuff like that, but still, being this much in awe of western culture seems ridiculous and downright cringe-worthy have some self respect guys!!

i'm sorry but SOME indians living in india have a weird taste in "entertainment". i guess they haven't lived outside the country so get fascinated with white women/beer stuff like that, but still, being this much in awe of western culture seems ridiculous and downright cringe-worthy have some self respect guys!!
So are you sayign white women and beer are not part of entertainment outside of India?:hysterical::hysterical:

Booze, cheerleaders allowed in Jaipur after lot of negotiations

JAIPUR: Will Jaipur get to see the IPL cheerleaders in action? That was the question doing the rounds in the cricketing circles here till late in the evening after the district collector Kuldeep Ranka gave only a conditional approval to Rajasthan Cricket Association (RCA). It was finally clarified that the girls will be there, cheering along Shane Warne and his boys when they take on Kings XI at the Sawai Man Singh (SMS) Stadium here on Wednesday. Liquor will also be served in the stadium but this has come with a rider: "The organisers have been told to ensure that there’s no show of vulgarity in the stadium:haha:," said ADM city (south) Loknath Soni. The administration’s volte-face was reportedly the fallout of the pressure exerted by IPL organisers, who used their clout to get this last-minute permission from the local authorities. "At least four meetings took place on Tuesday after which the administration allowed liquor as well as the cheerleaders," said an official.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/iplarticleshow/5768407.cms

Andy bhai' date=' these old fart politicians are simply retards in power :winky: just harping for the uneducated masses and doing all possible illegal activities :winky:[/quote'] Exactly bhai. And the worst part is that people fall for all that nonsense. Bunch of hypocrites we have in India. Khud kare toh "democracy", sab kare toh "you are crazy":poink: