Poll: Announcing IPL3 SS competition winners at the end of league games

Dinx - the Jinx

A thought occurred to me the other day, whether it would be a good idea to finish the SS competition at the end of the league games ie before the Semis start... My rationale are as follows: 0. This is a long tournament and deciding the finish based on 56 matches or 60 matches wont make much of a difference. Also, by the time we come to the semi's almost everyone will pick the same 8 players, so chances of big upsets are very minimal 1. The other day when Chennai was playing Mumbai I was hoping for Dhoni to get out soon and S Tiwary and KP to do well... which is clearly not in line with my loyalty. So atleast during semi's we can forget SS and root for our respective teams. 2. Bobby looks well set for his 3rd successive Top finish. The only guy who is challenging him is rocking guy who is short by about 160 points. If he can out think and go past bobby, he will do so in the remaining 16 games. However with bobby playing safe, it seems unlikely. 3. Positions 3 to 8 are a musical chair... I think it wont make a big difference whether I finish at 3 or at 5 or at 8... I believe others would also think the same.. if not, i'm sorry :--D I'm not sure how many of you will support this idea.. many of you may say 'if you dont want to play, then f *** off' and show your :finger: In any case I thought of floating this idea and see if it has any backers... I dont know how to add a poll for this... Can someone add it for me? Will accept whatever democracy decides :two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda

I am also thiking in that way.... 2nd option is After league they have to cancel Points for Subbing...

Guest DeveGowda
but but... its not going to help much in enjoying the games by supporting your team
problem is Only 4 team supporters will left for Semi and 2 team for Final..what to do with Others...there are 325+ teams participated in SS... may be some people will be on threshold of Top 10 /20 / 50 something...they will get dissoppointed