This was the only thing left....

mastana

ok are you also watching it .. I thought I was the only one Did you hear L Modi getting furious at the Star News guy .. it was so funny :rofl: One more thing.. Modi told that next year IPL will be in April-May .. will the pitches not be slow then as it is nearly the end of the cricketing season near April .. the pitches are already slow right now at the start of April in this IPL .. would May not be too far off and wont the pitches be very slow then

Yea he did get ticked off at one of the reporters. Modi said that he wouldn't answer ANY questions regarding the Kochi franchise controversy but he did answer one question...which to me he shouldn't have. He should just stick to his no comment stance.

One more thing.. Modi told that next year IPL will be in April-May .. will the pitches not be slow then as it is nearly the end of the cricketing season near April .. the pitches are already slow right now at the start of April in this IPL .. would May not be too far off and wont the pitches be very slow then
IPL in May :omg: Can you imagine playing cricket in May in places like Jaipur or Delhi where the temperature would be closer to 50 degrees :nervous: And at places like Chennai they will need to have a break every 2 overs to ensure players don't die of dehydration. Shudder to think what will happen to any of the English players who show up for IPL 4 - they complain of heat even in Oct & Nov :haha: And as for IPL awards I hope they have a cage fight between Shashi Tharoor and Lalit Modi to start off the function :--D

Why is Arun Lal not commentating? :hmmmm:
He's busy swimming with his dolphins in the Ganga. :aha:
why dont u guys even give a single thought about sunil gavaskar? :dontknow:
Sunny paaji is going to win it :bow:
Bishop and Robin Jackman are the strong contenders for that award.
:((. I'll pick Danny boy Morrison over them :two_thumbs_up: