Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?

mastana

Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Yes

There are 1000 reasons for that. And I don't hate IPL. :nono: But i don't like a guy who jumps left, right, up and down everytime camera shows his face during live matches. He acts like a hitler of cricket. Those who say they like his attitude. They will find it within next couple of years what damage this attitude will do to our cricket team. 94 matches next year..... And he is not a saint. I hope you know his past? In one of the matches in Mumbai this season your fav. Modi denied entry to Narendra Hirwani just because he didnt have a pass. What attitude eh? He portrays himself as the karta dharta of IPL. Go and watch his interview of IPL awards again. He was saying just like ICC and BCCI has their awards IPL will have its own. Someone tell this fool IPL is a part of BCCI. He was trying to show it as a different league. But yeah when it comes to paying taxes IPL becomes an integral part of BCCI. :hysterical:
BCCI awards are for the Indian Cricket team accomplishments. IPL awards are for the IPL teams. There is a difference between the Indian cricket team and IPL teams...don't you think? Hence just the like the BCCI awards...there will be IPL awards. Simple as that.

Dude cricket has to change the same old one day and test matches arent gonna cut it these days. IPL having 94 matches in nothing compared to each nba teams having to play 82 games and epl teams playing 36 a season. Internationals excluding test cricket should be played less but with more passion and hype with IPL and other leagues being the dominant during the season.
Comparing apple with oranges? How many international games, world cups and tournaments do NBA players have to play?
Internationals excluding test cricket should be played less but with more passion and hype with IPL and other leagues being the dominant during the season.
I guess tumne cricket abhi dekhni shuru ki hai? Sorry i can't argue with you then. I would prefer 50 over ODI's over T20 matches any day.

Why? for being successful and thinking big' date=' which is something you can never achieve?[/quote'] Yeah i can never achieve what Lalit Modi has. Thank god i didnt take drugs, didn't try to bribe people so that i can win Rajasthan Cricket Assocaition elections, I pay taxes etc etc. I don't want to be Lalit Modi. I am happy with my life. :hatsoff: Modi fans keep coming out.....

On the topic, no I wouldn't want to see him behind bars....he is probably one of the few administrators who gets things done...last year...the tournaments move to South Africa "produced" the so called results you are asking for...that he is an able chairman who knows how to organize a tournament. Regarding the good the IPL has done for Indian cricket in general, just look at the uplift most of the stadiums have got from the money earned during IPL. Look at what the fans get...more cricket and more enjoyment. India lacked a grand sport brand...which Lalit seems to have brought forward. Don't forget...last year at for every game schools were given money to help education...these little things matter. It has certainly done good for the domestic Indian players...more so financially.

abey apne players ka jo yeh khoon choosega itna matches khelaa ke uska kya? :hehe:
As i said. Sab khoon maaf. You cannot get everything. You get some, you lose some. Those who hate him are Pak lovers or shall I say Terrorism supporters.

As i said. Sab khoon maaf. You cannot get everything. You get some, you lose some. Those who hate him are Pak lovers or shall I say Terrorism supporters.
Wow what a comment. There are many indians who hate him. So they are all terrorism supporters? Grow up. Kam se kam 2 gram ka dimaag toh use kar liya karo.

Imo, he is one of best business persons ever. To see IPL perform well over expectations in every single season is something worth to praise. This is something our commonwealth committee should learn from him on how to stage a event. I fear for our commonwealth games being a logistics and organizational failure . It is a pity that in India, if someone outperforms, he is not liked because he is very fast. Whereas our politicians who hiding earn more money but have never any inquiry.

lol on one hand Mr Modi talks about greenery and on the other hand they burn tons of crackers after every match. :hehe:
That doesnt even make sense. IPL produces heaps of carbon and all the other jargon but to OFFSET that they plant trees and other environmentally beneficial activities which makes then carbon neutral.

Wow what a comment. There are many indians who hate him. So they are all terrorism supporters? Grow up. Kam se kam 2 gram ka dimaag toh use kar liya karo.
Tere jaise mastano ke liye 2 gram ka dimaag hi use karna chahiye. Muppets like you don't deserve more than that. Chal Phoot! Baat karta hain. :finger:

That doesnt even make sense. IPL produces heaps of carbon and all the other jargon but to OFFSET that they plant trees and other environmentally beneficial activities which makes then carbon neutral.
If it makes it neutral again i.e there is no change in the environment then that means Modi is doing nothing special. So why are you appreciating him? :giggle: Yeah my example does make sense unlike your NBA and cricket comparison.

Tere jaise mastano ke liye 2 gram ka dimaag hi use karna chahiye. Muppets like you don't deserve more than that. Chal Phoot! Baat karta hain. :finger:
Maine abhi kuch bol diya toh tu rone baith jaayega. Aur mods phir mere sar pe baithega. Isliye bakwaas kam kar. If you have anything related to the topic then post otherwise leave.

Maine abhi kuch bol diya toh tu rone baith jaayega. Aur mods phir mere sar pe baithega. Isliye bakwaas kam kar. If you have anything related to the topic then post otherwise leave.
I was posting related to topic. You started crying. Mods ki dhamki kya dikhata hain. I can list your posts where you start attacking posters without having any relevance to topic. No go crying to Mods..

I was posting related to topic. You started crying. Mods ki dhamki kya dikhata hain. I can list your posts where you start attacking posters without have any relevance to topic. No go crying to Mods..
I already had a chat with mod. Now you can go again. This time its not my fault. If guys like you provoke me and i return the favor then the mods will run after me. And no you called modi haters terrorism supporters. Thats childish and won't be tolerated. Either edit your post or leave this thread.

I already had a chat with mod. No you can go again. This time its not my fault. If guys like you provoke me and i return the favor. And no you called modi haters terrorism supporters. Thats childish and won't be tolerated. Either edit your post or leave this thread.
That's Mods job to either edit it or delete it, if they feel it inappropriate. Leave the thread? Then why you start a topic in a discussion forum? Remember your own dialoge in some other topic where you said that it's a discussion forum and anybody can post any thing? Kuch Yaad Aaya? Ab kaisa laga? This is exactly what you do in other topics. :giggle:

That's Mods job to either edit it or delete it, if they feel it inappropriate. Leave the thread? Then why you start a topic in a discussion forum? Remember your own dialoge in some other topic where you said that it's a discussion forum and anybody can post any thing? Kuch Yaad Aaya? Ab kaisa laga? This is exactly what you do in other topics. :giggle:
Meri posts bari follow karta hai tu? Yes you can post it anywhere. But you have no right to call people who hate modi Pakistanis or terrorism supporters? Kya maine yeh bhi kaha tha us thread mein? Ke jo mujhse agree na kare woh terrorism supporters hai? I don't have any problem with your opinions. Just edit that part where you are calling modi haters terrorism supporters. Because that just shows your maturity level. Ab achey bachey ki tarah post edit karo.