Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?

mastana

Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Yes

A company of 4 billion based on a dream and a thought is made possible by Lalit Modi in such a short time. He deserves huge rewards for his work.
This is his reward. Getting torn apart by the worthless, thankless, stupid tools that we are.
Because of him' date=' lot of players, lot of people in India are making decent money now by playing cricket. Same people would have turned to some labor work perhaps or may be something else after not seeing much success in earning while playing domestic cricket.[/quote'] No babaa. Its a given and its "not him alone". He is a Mango for us, chuus chuus kar uska sara ras nikal lo aur phir bolo, kya aam hai, sheee !

^ Yes. And you don't need to be a Modi "fan" to say this. You just need to have an open mind and ability to appreciate stuff.
Open minds, ability to appreciate, etc, all's well as long as it fits with your view (and you're not some lily livered liberal who wants to ). get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Oh what an insensitive brute you are Mr. Wicket. Achilles was cleverly using satire to bring out the hypocrisy in people's views about Modi. He is so brilliantly disguising his point that people here are closed minded about Modi's success just like some posters are about Australia and non-Indian teams and regional bias. For example, please take a look at achilles' posts. ... Wait.. ****!

Oh what an insensitive brute you are Mr. Wicket. Achilles was cleverly using satire to bring out the hypocrisy in people's views about Modi. He is so brilliantly disguising his point that people here are closed minded about Modi's success just like some posters are about Australia and non-Indian teams and regional bias. For example, please take a look at achilles' posts. ... Wait.. ****!
:laugh: Wave bai bai to that argument, g. palinagain.jpg

This is his reward. Getting torn apart by the worthless, thankless, stupid tools that we are. No babaa. Its a given and its "not him alone". He is a Mango for us, chuus chuus kar uska sara ras nikal lo aur phir bolo, kya aam hai, sheee !
Hello! IPL is a success because of these same worthless, thankless and stupid tools. Modi is a messiah for you. According to some of you he is the best thing ever happened to indian cricket. The truth is without BCCI he is nothing. Ask him to start a so called rebel league just like Subash Chandra did. And then we will see how successful he can be. BCCI will tear him apart.

Hello! IPL is a success because of these same worthless' date=' thankless and stupid tools. Modi is a messiah for you. According to some of you he is the best thing ever happened to indian cricket. The truth is without BCCI he is nothing. Ask him to start a so called rebel league just like Subash Chandra did. And then we will see how successful he can be. BCCI will tear him apart.[/quote'] I really do not know what your problem against Modi is. You say he is nothing without BCCI. True but so what. You just seem like one of the few jealous people here who think that despite he has done tremendously well, he was lucky and is deserve to go cuz he has not give credit to your politicians. IMO, Modi is one of the best people India has ever had in organization. Just imagine if there was Modi for commonwealth games, there would be a lot of action on or off the scenes with no talk unlike our politicians all talk no action. It is a shame that when already we have very few quality people who work rather than talk in india, we have decided to take them apart and throw them away.

Hello! IPL is a success because of these same worthless' date=' thankless and stupid tools. Modi is a messiah for you. According to some of you he is the best thing ever happened to indian cricket. The truth is without BCCI he is nothing. Ask him to start a so called rebel league just like Subash Chandra did. And then we will see how successful he can be. BCCI will tear him apart.[/quote'] Dude, are you like this in real life too?? Just because you think he doesn't deserve the amount of credit he takes for the success of IPL, he should be sent to the jail??

Seeing Mastana's post i am so reminded of Ayn rand's philospophy I will quote Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper’s bell of an approaching looter. IPL is Modi's brainchild. He does not owe anything to BCCI or the Indian public. If it wasnt for IPL most indians wouldnt even know Modi. If Modi makes crores out of IPL he deserves it because he has the brains to concieve such an idea and the strength to follow it up. If there were more people like him india would go places.

Dude, are you like this in real life too?? Just because you think he doesn't deserve the amount of credit he takes for the success of IPL, he should be sent to the jail??
You are talking as if he will be sent to jail based on this threads poll. Calm down. There is no need to twist your undies. Its my opinion that i don't like Modi. I am not here to change your opinions. To me he is the Rakhi Sawant of cricket. I just asked a simple question. Answer it and leave the thread. Don't worry about my real life. @someone I am not jealous of Lalit Modi. Get out of this thinking plz. There are other important people in my life than Mr. Lalit Modi.

You are talking as if he will be sent to jail based on this threads poll. Calm down. There is no need to twist your undies. Its my opinion that i don't like Modi. I am not here to change your opinions. To me he is the Rakhi Sawant of cricket. I just asked a simple question. Answer it and leave the thread. Don't worry about my real life. @someone I am not jealous of Lalit Modi. Get out of this thinking plz. There are other important people in my life than Mr. Lalit Modi.
Hello..wake up!! Your question is if Modi should be sent to the jail. Your argument is that he's attention hungry and steals credit so effectively he should be sent to jail in your opinion. Do I read that right?? Ofcourse, no one is going to bother about your thread and actually send him to jail. :finger:

Hello..wake up!! Your question is if Modi should be sent to the jail. Your argument is that he's attention hungry and steals credit so effectively he should be sent to jail in your opinion. Do I read that right?? Ofcourse, no one is going to bother about your thread and actually send him to jail. :finger:
What about tax ka ghotala and ghaplaa? :finger: