Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?

mastana

Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Yes

has he been convicted? are you in the jury??
I can ask the same question are you in the jury? Why are you giving clean chit to Modi? Does IPL pay tax? Do they invest in cricket just like BCCI? Where is the money going? Is there any transparency in IPL? Do you have any answer on Modi's relatives having stakes in three franchises?

Hello! IPL is a success because of these same worthless' date=' thankless and stupid tools. Modi is a messiah for you. According to some of you he is the best thing ever happened to indian cricket. The truth is without BCCI he is nothing. Ask him to start a so called rebel league just like Subash Chandra did. And then we will see how successful he can be. BCCI will tear him apart.[/quote'] BCCI tore Subhash Chandra apart coz Chandra saab allowed him to. And players didn't like the ICL too. I wouldn't like to drive a moped after being Man Of The Match, while IPL players get stylish cars and bikes and nice salaries. The players aren't naive to dump a league because BCCI uncle asked them to. They are committed only to money. They came back coz they got more of it (and no bounced cheques may I add) with the IPL. ICL was a great idea. I would have liked it to turn into something good. But it wasn't to be.
... Its my opinion... @someone I am not jealous of Lalit Modi. Get out of this thinking plz. There are other important people in my life than Mr. Lalit Modi.
So thats your life. I would appreciate if you keep sweeping generalizations to your self. I've been there, done that, and its downright stupid, looking back at it. Salil can keep raving about it for the rest of his life, but it taught me a good lesson and I'm man enough to admit that. PS- You are high on passion. And thats not a great thing to be high on. Calm down.

BCCI tore Subhash Chandra apart coz Chandra saab allowed him to. And players didn't like the ICL too. I wouldn't like to drive a moped after being Man Of The Match, while IPL players get stylish cars and bikes and nice salaries. The players aren't naive to dump a league because BCCI uncle asked them to. They are committed only to money. They came back coz they got more of it (and no bounced cheques may I add) with the IPL. ICL was a great idea. I would have liked it to turn into something good. But it wasn't to be.
Plus IPL is officially backed by BCCI and ICC. ICL wasn't. Ask Modi to start his own rebel league just like Subash Chandra did. Do you think players like Sachin, Sehwag, Dhoni will go there?
So thats your life. I would appreciate if you keep sweeping generalizations to your self. I've been there, done that, and its downright stupid, looking back at it. Salil can keep raving about it for the rest of his life, but it taught me a good lesson and I'm man enough to admit that. PS- You are high on passion. And thats not a great thing to be high on. Calm down.
I am not here to discuss about my life. And i think you guys need to calm down. I just started a thread and asked a simple question. This thread won't decide the future of Mr. Modi. Its you guys who are taking it very seriously as if i am going to kick Modi's rearside and put him in the jail. I think this thread has pissed off hardcore Modi fans. Those who were intelligent shared their opinion and left the thread. But guys/gals like Aaku, achillies, abhinav, asterix(funny thing is their name starts with A) are worried about my life than this thread. :cantstop:

^^ :lazy::lazy: Took me a while to realize that I got caught up arguing with a troll. This thread is all yours Monsieur, stimulate yourself with your simple questions. :two_thumbs_up:
I will tell you who are the trolls here. Aaku --> called me stupid, didn't contribute to the thread asterix --> called me a paki lover and terrorism supporter just because I don't like his childhood hero Modi someone --> he was worried about my life abhinav --> only two posts were on topic rest of them were just to argue without any point budha85 --> 5 posts in this forum and he called me a paki ^^^^ This is how grown up people argue in this forum? And then one of these call me a troll? First go and learn the meaning of trolls.

I will tell you who are the trolls here. Aaku --> called me stupid, didn't contribute to the thread asterix --> called me a paki lover and terrorism supporter just because I don't like his childhood hero Modi someone --> he was worried about my life abhinav --> only two posts were on topic rest of them were just to argue without any point budha85 --> 5 posts in this forum and he called me a paki ^^^^ This is how grown up people argue in this forum? And then one of these call me a troll? First go and learn the meaning of trolls.
You probably are getting very animated and moving off topic to defend yourself. Back to the topic of this thread which you seem to have forgotten , it is only you in this whole thread who wants Modi in jail and maybe you should listen to others rather than just saying your same point over and over to boost this thread

You probably are getting very animated and moving off topic to defend yourself. Back to the topic of this thread which you seem to have forgotten , it is only you in this whole thread who wants Modi in jail and maybe you should listen to others rather than just saying your same point over and over to boost this thread
Really i am defending myself by derailing the thread or others are doing it? Have you read this thread from the beginning? Please read the whole thread first before speaking crap. And i am not the only one who wants to see him in jail. Look at the poll result. I am not saying the same point again and again. I said what i wanted to. Its you guys who are dragging it unneccessarily by name calling and then accusing me of going offtopic. Infact i am showing a lot of patience that i didn't resort to name calling and talking about your personal lives. I still didn't get the reply to post number 122.