Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?

mastana

Would you like to see Lalit Modi behind bars ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Yes

:WTF: :fail: thread He is running a private business and now BCCI is a tax paying body and so I dont have any problem whatever he does .. Lalit Modi himself is paying more tax than any cricketer in the world and last year he was one of India's highest tax payers last year .. he was just paying tax quite near to the Bollywood superstars like SRK, Akshay, Salman, Hritik and Aamir .. so I dont have any problem with his income if he is paying tax .. he is running a private business and it is his own affair how he runs it ... BCCI and IPL are private tax paying organizations and so I dont think it is anyone's business to meddle in its affairs if they pay their tax properly Check this tax payer list http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/biz/india-business/Lalit-Modi-Jagan-among-top-taxpayers/articleshow/5182297.cms

^^^^ I would like to correct my statement .. he was not one of the highest tax payers but he WAS the highest tax payer or at least advance tax payer in India ... he paid more advance income tax than even Bollywood superstars .. though we can know about the final tax only after the final report of the last financial year which should be in a few months

Their are a million peeps out there who are jealous of Modi and what he has been able to build, the OP is one of them. Modi is not a saint, but he's surely a champion businessman and deserves my respect simply for that. The vote is NO.

:WTF: :fail: thread He is running a private business and now BCCI is a tax paying body and so I dont have any problem whatever he does .. Lalit Modi himself is paying more tax than any cricketer in the world and last year he was one of India's highest tax payers last year .. he was just paying tax quite near to the Bollywood superstars like SRK, Akshay, Salman, Hritik and Aamir .. so I dont have any problem with his income if he is paying tax .. he is running a private business and it is his own affair how he runs it ... BCCI and IPL are private tax paying organizations and so I dont think it is anyone's business to meddle in its affairs if they pay their tax properly Check this tax payer list http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/biz/india-business/Lalit-Modi-Jagan-among-top-taxpayers/articleshow/5182297.cms
Read post number 11 again.
Thats alright. Even i watch matches and enjoy it. But still i didn't get the answer. How is he producing results? Where is that money going? They are not even paying taxes. People in india whether they are from middle or upper class work and pay taxes. Do you know how much IPL payed in the last 3 years? Its just Rs. 33 lakh something. Cricketers are paying taxes. Not the IPL. Damn even Akshay Kumar pays more than 7 crores of tax.
So how much tax IPL payed? You surely don't have any idea about that.

Lame thread! In our country there are thousands of more 'deserving' persons than him to bless that particular place!
This post from SJS50 is a perfect reply to your post.
I read someone saying, here or on another forum, what's the point in getting rid of him, whosoever comes in his place will be equally corrupt. This is just the kind of cynical talk we give to tolerate corrupt politicians. Knowing that the next servant is also likely to be a thief is not reason enough for us not to sack the current one we have at home when we catch him red-handed. Japan has got rid of zillions of corrupt Prime Ministers in the last couple od decades with Governments lasting for months at times but they do not say, "enough is enough, the next time we find the incumbent corrupt, lets let him get on with his murky dealings, we cant be bothered with changing them everytime" It is this attitude towards our politicians and our bureaucrats that has bred the cancerous corruption in our part of the world.
http://indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1037187&postcount=17

Their are a million peeps out there who are jealous of Modi and what he has been able to build' date= the OP is one of them. Modi is not a saint, but he's surely a champion businessman and deserves my respect simply for that. The vote is NO.
Jealous? What are you smoking? :hysterical: I am sure you can come up with a better reply than accusing me of being jealous.

Sure. Put a man, who India was sucking upto until Wednesday for creating the greatest cricket league in the History of Mankind, behind bars for having the audacity to ask a Congress MP to come clean. :cheer: And then also get ready to see the IPL dead, BCCI sold off to another board like SL is sold off to us and we'd have endless discussions by the same bashers about - "What went wrong?" :hmmm: We should try not be thankless fecks. We are where we are today financially thanks to this shrewd businessman. Modi-bashing is pretty much a daily thing in the world. Its almost as regular as taking a piss after wakig up. So I'm not surprised. I might not be as big a fan of Lalit Modi as Il Principico or whatever his name is. But I can call a spade a spade.