Blast outside bangalore stadium before IPL match !| Semis Moved to New Bombay

meloveindia

I am more angry with Media, they are questioning if the match should have been played, there might be a point but in counter, if the match was not played, they would have still questioned that depsite so mmuch security , we could not let the match start, victory for terrosists and police chickening out, I think our security deserve too much cristism and at least give a little praise for them dealing with that situation and allowing the game to play safely

I think our security deserve too much cristism and at least give a little praise for them dealing with that situation and allowing the game to play safely
Allowing the game to go on could have been a disaster if one or more bombs had exploded in the stadium once the crowd was all there. It so happened that it went fine.

Allowing the game to go on could have been a disaster if one or more bombs had exploded in the stadium once the crowd was all there. It so happened that it went fine.
It is always 2 ways. If the game had not gone, it would be an insult to India and its security that they had to postpone. Remember they the police did check the stadium for at least 1 whole hr, it is not like there was a blast and the game proceeded still afterward without any delay. They checked and found no problem which was true and in my book, that deserves praise.