Congratulations CSK: IPL Winner 3

Rajiv

West is where the sun sets. East is where the sun rises. IPL is played after sun sets. So you tell me who will win...I would say who ever sees the sun rising first. Get my drift... I get 5 mil if MI wins and 10 mil if CSK wins..So go, :csk:!
where is this offer :woot:

A Call I hate to Make Mumbai Bat Fist -126/a.o and Chennai chase it in 17 overs Chennai bat first - scoring 176, Mumbai getting around to 150 Mumbai lower order trying to score with help from harbhajan in 40's Pollard going between 0-5 Malinga leaking runs instead Harbhajan with better figures

A Call I hate to Make Mumbai Bat Fist -126/a.o and Chennai chase it in 17 overs Chennai bat first - scoring 176, Mumbai getting around to 150 Mumbai lower order trying to score with help from harbhajan in 40's Pollard going between 0-5 Malinga leaking runs instead Harbhajan with better figures
Pretty Close isn't it

We all knew didnt we that Sach would lose again in the finals... the man has been blessed with immense talent ' date=' but with one curse... a sort of reverse pandora box[/quote'] Did you think well and analyze your data before making that statement?

What data?.... all i saw was sachin's face and body language as he was leaving the ground after he lost his wicket and felt his pain :(( somehow it felt tragic :((
I am talking about the first part of your statement:
We all knew didnt we that Sach would lose again in the finals