Should Betting Be Allowed In Cricket?

don_corleone840

Should Betting Be Allowed In Cricket?  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

its hard to respect a number one team that has won two series away in three years. We respected the Aussies and saffers as number ones and one of them will be there again very soon.
So win at home also not counts because you can't win .:haha::hysterical::giggle: Aussies and Saffers are not no. 1 . :haha::hysterical::giggle:

There can be an element of luck' date=' but it can't be fought. '96 Headingly, weather conditions and pitch would have suggested, batting 1st is suicide, yet India batted first, Bangar and Dravid set up shop and made sure not to lose a wicket, we didn't score many runs on the 1st day, but day 2 was carnage with Tendulkar and Ganguly on a rampage.[/quote'] Completely agreed though it was '02 and not '96 :winky:

its hard to respect a number one team that has won two series away in three years. We respected the Aussies and saffers as number ones and one of them will be there again very soon.
Those same Aussies and Saffers find it difficult to win in India. Tells a lot about them. And yeah Saffers hasn't done anything special yet after beating a second string Australian team in Aus last year.

Speaking of away performances, England became the first team to lose in West Indies last year for 6 years. Even Bangladesh managed to beat West Indies. :hysterical:

I think Indians are too paranoid...I have no problem with India but I do not have to accept that they are the best - but posing that view just gets me abuse.
Just like you don't have to accept that India are the best(its your own opinion) we also don't have to accept that England is better than India.

Just like you don't have to accept that India are the best(its your own opinion) we also don't have to accept that England is better than India.
I'm not asking you to - I'm merely putting forward my own view and all I get is abuse and 'look at how bad England is# crap