Should Betting Be Allowed In Cricket?

don_corleone840

Should Betting Be Allowed In Cricket?  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

Yep! Sports betting should be allowed .... I couldn't bet on 'betfair' because the credit cards would not process 'gambling' transactions online (Credit cards don't get processes even if you use online money transfer services)

Yep! Sports betting should be allowed .... I couldn't bet on 'betfair' because the credit cards would not process 'gambling' transactions online (Credit cards don't get processes even if you use online money transfer services)
Did you use your bank account?

the question asked in this thread was whether betting should be allowed in India...that is my answer - why should I shut up? it is a valid point. rett - that is not my purpose in posting here. If that comment annoys people, then it reflects people being blind to fact.
And another question is when is England going to win a World Cup ?:haha::hysterical:

rett - that is not my purpose in posting here. If that comment annoys people, then it reflects people being blind to fact.
Sure people are unoblivious of the facts, which only you can see! Your idea for being here is quite simple, argue against whatever 'Indians' think. So if they laugh at Pakis, you want to call them racist (and then ofc your tendency to tell truth to Indians is not racism. its just that others are blind), if they are talking about pace bowlers, you want to tell them they haven't had a good one in so many years despite having a huge population. (yeah dude, people can use the population example for things in which Britain is behind some country with less popultion) Do you really think people buy your stuff? :P

Well betting is good, it provides money to both the bookie and the punter, its a nice way of earning/losing money, but it should not reach a sage of match fixing, violent gambling, it should be as a fun aspect rather than desperation for money aspect

no its not - but can you genuinely say India has a long line of class fast bowlers? you are happy to support racism towards pakistan? I am just as unhappy with pakistani racism towards India. rett lets not start on the britain vs India which is better debate - lets just put it like this: more Indians want to establish a life for themselves in Britain than British people in India....
First you need to understand that Pak is India's enemy (and vice versa) and also telling truth abt it is not racism. In most cases, it is merely typical exchanges which no one takes that seriously On the other hand, if removing racism is your agenda, start out with UK (your country). And ofc there is far greater racism involved against Jews, Israel, so it might not be a bad idea for you to focus there as well If you are portraying yourself as a neutral, who is out here to remove so-called racism in the sub-continent then we don't need you, esp someone who doesn't even fully understand what's going on In short, no matter what your intentions, your constant babbling on every other thread probably shows to others that your main intention is to run down India/Indians for whatever the reason On India's fast bowlers, who really cares if Ind has had a long line of fast bowlers or not? . Even if hasn't, does it mean we don't discuss our fast bowlers? Like it or not Ind is ranked #1 in tests despite whatever its shortcomings. It's that quality that makes India special, i.e. come out top despite odds (whatever you may say). It's like when British are discussing ODI WC, someone comes and starts telling how England is in ODIs, that it hasn't won a world cup, that it is blah blah. Who cares what Eng is as what it was in the past has nothing to do with its chances in forthcoming WC In short, we don't need someone like 'YOU' to tell us anything.

in short you have got someone like me presenting MY views as is MY right....and frankly Britain has a lot of Enemies and has had in my life' date=' we, however, were never towards them racist. There is no current war between India and Pakistan, just speculation, therefore you are not enemies - enemies have to be in a state of war. The common enemy that India Pakistan USA Britain and the whole world share is Terrorism - yet here I see all Pakistanis branded as terrorists.[/quote'] Pak is carrying out a proxy war on India :winky: .... And no you are wrong, you don't have to be in a state of war to be termed enemies, for e.g. North Korea and South Korea are enemies despite there is no war going on at the moment. You just have to look at Israel and some of the neighbors to know what being enemies mean. Saying that you have to be in a state of war to be enemies is a good example of Lahori logic :P