Was the IPL final Fixed?

Serani

Not suspecting god but modi for sure. :winky:
well u again show that bambi fans cant think... its goddys teams.... so he has to ask other to underperform.. modi is not playing.. anyways this victory tastes even sweeter seeing all these bambis bi.tching.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thats kinda the reasons why it makes it more attractive to match fixing' date=' im most certainly not a "fan" of any franchise I just have to question pretty much every decision made by MI in the game today.[/quote'] u know who mukesh ambani is??? 4 th riches person on this planet. u think he will fic match for few millions which he earns in hour or soo.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It was bad strategy by MI.. Plain and simple. No one fixes final matches.. CSK went with 2 fast bowlers and MI went with 4 fast bowlers. Even two slow bowlers, Duminy and Nayar were never tried.
Oh thats reassuring, I didnt know match fixers were bound by a strict ethical code that prevents them from fixing finals.

The God can not be fixed. I am a Delhi fan and hate Mumbai for its guts but yet believe that if their is one man left in the world who can save save us all..it is SRT...that man rises above it all..He can not be fixed. He just made some poor decisions today as a captain..precisely the reason he is not captaining India now..he is the greatest batsmen ever...not the best captain by a mile.. Well played Chennai..poorly played by Mumbai..

well u again show that bambi fans cant think... its goddys teams.... so he has to ask other to underperform.. modi is not playing.. anyways this victory tastes even sweeter seeing all these bambis bi.tching.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
LOL Its good to see actually that other people are so jealous of us. :--D Btw this if for CSK :finger: and :adore: MSD

Mukesh Ambani, the MI owner could fecking buy all the IPL teams on his own and the IPL itself if he wants to fix the matches.. He is one of the richest guys in the World. WTF you are blabbering Serani. He might aswell buy your fecking island in CAribbean..

To be fair to their conspiracy theorists, MI really did mangle their batting order recognition. What the heck were they doing, sending bhajji ahead of top-order batsmen with just 8 overs to go? And sending in JP when the CSK's spinners still had 2 overs to go, that made no sense at all.

It was fixed...MI have lot more money to make in match fixing... Sachin may not be in it... but his silence for over 2 decades when players arnd him were fixing matches is nt in the best interests of India. Media says betting in each IPL team is arnd 500 cr and considering every one from PM office to gate keepers at stadia are in it, nothing will stop teams from fixing matches piece-by-piece.

The God can not be fixed. I am a Delhi fan and hate Mumbai for its guts but yet believe that if their is one man left in the world who can save save us all..it is SRT...that man rises above it all..He can not be fixed. He just made some poor decisions today as a captain..precisely the reason he is not captaining India now..he is the greatest batsmen ever...not the best captain by a mile.. Well played Chennai..poorly played by Mumbai..
his decisions were hailed throughout rest of the tournament!, why this sudden mindfkuc? it does not take too much of cricketing intelligence to send in pollard when RRR was approaching 12... I have been defending Sachin till date ( read my other threads).. But today I am quite disappointed..

then why on earth GODDY got a reprieve from the umpire when he clearly nicked one to dhoni.. he could have just walked if it was fixed.. isnt it?
Bookies could have had certain conditions they wanted to happen in the game, for instance CSK win but Sachin gets x amount of runs, maybe umpires involved in fixing? Who knows, just speculating.