Was the IPL final Fixed?

Serani

I dont see how people think if its fixed it must be sachin, for example when Harbhajan was sent in Sachin was still batting so management probably made the decision, maybe the management have more say over team issues than Sachin because he obviously isnt a very hands on captain.

ICF has sunk to a new low today...
+++ Lowlifes, Sour Losers, Jealous *****holes, ... we have got all here... Seriously - Sachin, Hayden, Dhoni, Murali fix matches? I feel like throwing up at you guys... and you loser from WI acting for other overhyped losers from there, you need to get a life :finger:

I dont see how people think if its fixed it must be sachin' date=' for example when Harbhajan was sent in Sachin was still batting so [b']management probably made the decision, maybe the management have more say over team issues than Sachin because he obviously isnt a very hands on captain.
Gosh Dude!! You ever thought about writing a fiction novel? Maybe..probably..obviously..you seem to know a lot!!

+++ Lowlifes, Sour Losers, Jealous *****holes, ... we have got all here... Seriously - Sachin, Hayden, Dhoni, Murali fix matches? I feel like throwing up at you guys... and you loser from WI acting for other overhyped losers from there, you need to get a life :finger:
Generally speaking every player on the pitch isnt exactly going to be involved in fixing the match, I mean im just throwing it out there but obviously this controversial topic has got people a bit worried.

my verdict - FIXED.. Boss makes run-a-ball 48 - delays pollard until RRR climbs above 16 Boss had a injury in semi's - ( to justify run-a-ball script!) Allows chennai to post 169 after they were going below 6rpo. Misfields by ZK. Last minute entry of Chennai into top 4! All this, because no one ever will ever question the Boss. Ambani and his crores of betting money will protect him or whoever is involved in the script. ( I over heard last week that Ambani had over 2000Crores of Betting) Also, if you see - most of the captaincy decisions were questionable - on key moments... You can 'justify' run-a-ball 48 by an injury to hand.. but how does that affect simple logical thinking!!!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: How did Dravid get that edge to land exactly in a way so as to injure Sachin? :hmmm:

Generally speaking every player on the pitch isnt exactly going to be involved in fixing the match' date=' I mean im just throwing it out there but obviously this controversial topic has got people a bit worried.[/quote'] You don't belogn here...you are in a wrong place...go to a certain juvenile forum and try selling your pathetic theories...you will be a millionaire before you know...

It was fixed .. by the senior Ambani itself. He must've thought' date=' if the semis led to that, what would happen to Nita if MI won the final ..[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: