Spread Betting League - 2010 T20 WC

please explain this Gaurav :(( mere samajh me kuch nahi aayo
Ok.I will PM tonight, abhi bahar jana hai sorry Aaj shaam ko aake batata hu :icflove:Basically its buying on the higher range and selling on the lower range suppose its MULTIFOURS 120-150 Bet organising thinks that the Fours hit in first inn multiplied by fours hit in second innings will be between 120-150 So if you think that multifours will be more than 150 You BUY MULTIFOURS-150 and if you think it will be less than 120 You say SELL MULTIFOURS-120 And if it settles on 160 which means that fours hit by first team multiplied by the seciond is 160. And if you had bought them u earn a profit of 10(160-150) and if u sold u earn a loss of 40 (160-120) This P?L will be multiplied by the money you put at stake, max. is 100k I hope u got some idea of it, same will be the way u bet other bets. Yenjoi :nice:

8TH MATCH -ENGLAND VS. WEST INDIES BET EXTRAVAGANZA ! - Max. Bet - $100k/point BUY ENG / WI SUPREMACY @ 15 (200k) BUY H2H GAYLE/BOPARA SUP @ 25 (150k) BUY TOTAL NO-BALLS @ 1.5 (200k) BUY MULTI-SIXES @ 22 (200k) BUY MULTI-WIDES @19 (150k) BUY MULTI-FOURS @160 (150k) BUY TOTAL SIXES @10 (100k) BUY TOTAL 50-UPS @20 (100k) BUY TOTAL RUNS @ 320 ( 200k)

8TH MATCH -ENGLAND VS. WEST INDIES BET EXTRAVAGANZA ! - Max. Bet - $100k/point BUY ENG / WI SUPREMACY @ 15 (200k) BUY H2H GAYLE/BOPARA SUP @ 25 (150k) BUY TOTAL NO-BALLS @ 1.5 (200k) BUY MULTI-SIXES @ 22 (200k) BUY MULTI-WIDES @19 (150k) BUY MULTI-FOURS @160 (150k) BUY TOTAL SIXES @10 (100k) BUY TOTAL 50-UPS @20 (100k)
Max. Bet size is 100k only.
Accepted Salil. gaurav, you have a free $25k bet. roshan, put it this way - if I were to ask you how many total runs would be scored in the Eng-WI match today, what would you say?
Thanks Prof. My Bet is : WI V/S ENG BUY TOTAL RUNS-320 (25k Free Bet)

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: outy, continue with the adjustments in my favor :winky: Sell ENG / WI SUPREMACY - 5 @ 50k Sell TOTAL WIDES - 8 @ 50k Sell TOTAL 50-UPS - 17 @ 50k Sell TOTAL 75-UPS - 1 @ 50k Sell HIGHEST SCORE - 60 @ 50k Sell H2H PIETERSEN/BRAVO SUP. - 15 @ 50k Sell H2H ANDERSON/ROACH SUP. - 2 @ 50k Buy TOTAL FOURS - 22 @ 50k Sell TOTAL SIXES - 8 @ 50k Sell TOTAL RUNS - 280 @ 50k

Accepted for Eng-WI : Salil : BUY TOTAL NO-BALLS @ 1.5 (200k) Laloo : BUY ENG / WI SUPREMACY @ 15 (200k) BUY H2H GAYLE/BOPARA SUP @ 25 (150k) BUY TOTAL NO-BALLS @ 1.5 (200k) BUY MULTI-WIDES @19 (150k) BUY TOTAL 50-UPS @20 (100k) h4te : Sell ENG / WI SUPREMACY - 5 @ 50k Sell TOTAL WIDES - 8 @ 50k Sell TOTAL 50-UPS - 17 @ 50k Sell TOTAL 75-UPS - 1 @ 50k Sell HIGHEST SCORE - 60 @ 50k Sell H2H PIETERSEN/BRAVO SUP. - 15 @ 50k Sell H2H ANDERSON/ROACH SUP. - 2 @ 50k Not accepted for Eng-WI : Laloo : BUY MULTI-SIXES @ 22 (200k) BUY MULTI-FOURS @160 (150k) BUY TOTAL SIXES @10 (100k) BUY TOTAL RUNS @ 320 ( 200k) gaurav : BUY TOTAL RUNS-320 (25k Free Bet) h4te : Buy TOTAL FOURS - 22 @ 50k Sell TOTAL SIXES - 8 @ 50k Sell TOTAL RUNS - 280 @ 50k Laloo, your bets have been accepted @ 100k, which is the maximum for today's market

Not accepted for Eng-WI : h4te : Buy TOTAL FOURS - 22 @ 50k Sell TOTAL SIXES - 8 @ 50k Sell TOTAL RUNS - 280 @ 50k
Prof, I think you are being most unfair and aboozing paavaars unnecessarily. h4te is known for not watching the kirkut and simply trolling without following the games. The owl is a valued troll, after all. Please re-consider not accepting these bets. It's not like he would have followed SL/Zim (really, who the hell would? :hehe:) and then put in these bets. I think it will be fair if these bets are included and added to his portfolio. Best and most sincere regards, Wicky
Prof, I think you are being most unfair and aboozing paavaars unnecessarily. h4te is known for not watching the kirkut and simply trolling without following the games. The owl is a valued troll, after all. Please re-consider not accepting these bets. It's not like he would have followed SL/Zim (really, who the hell would? :hehe:) and then put in these bets. I think it will be fair if these bets are included and added to his portfolio. Best and most sincere regards, Wicky
Aye aye! Don't hurt its feelings now. Be the benevolent soul you were born to be :clap:
Guest Gunner
h4te : Sell ENG / WI SUPREMACY - 5 @ 50k Sell TOTAL WIDES - 8 @ 50k Sell TOTAL 50-UPS - 17 @ 50k Sell TOTAL 75-UPS - 1 @ 50k Sell HIGHEST SCORE - 60 @ 50k Sell H2H PIETERSEN/BRAVO SUP. - 15 @ 50k Sell H2H ANDERSON/ROACH SUP. - 2 @ 50k Not accepted for Eng-WI :
Dear Sir, I believe that your actions are unbecoming of an individual in the highest echelons of paavaar. In this particular instance I can only sympathise with my brah h4teler over the horrendous and brutal suppression of his right to bet. I believe that the right to bet is a constitutional right bestowed on us ICFers by EMC. Your constant abuse of your significant power in denying us poor ICFers our basic rights is quite really surprising. I hope you will reconsider this decision in your vast wisdom and even vaster paavars. Yours Sincerely, Gunner.

Well, rain would have saved h4te even if I did add in those bets at the request of people clearly bitten by jealousy of h4te's success in the league. I have settled the markets for today's matches which you can check in OP, but the tallies have not been updated yet. Since very few markets drew to a conclusion, I don't expect much movement. With 4 pretty low profile matches lined up, lets see if I will bother to run the markets for them. If I don't get the time we will be back in time for the Super 8s, which should see much more action, fun, and diverse markets if the rain stays away.