Spread Betting League - 2010 T20 WC

Markets open now for tournament bet index and Australia - Bangladesh match. Bets wont be available for the South Africa - Afghanistan match, but will be updated for the Super 8s. Re : settlement of bets in case of rain, here are the decisions : 1. If the match was played to a result, all bets will be settled on the raw numbers as usual. That appears to be the norm on all betting sites. 2. If there was no result in a match, bets which can be settled unambiguously will be settled. For example on a 10-12 total wides market, if by the time the match was called off there were 16 wides, then the market would be settled at 16. However, if at the time of calling off the number was 8, the market will be voided.

:aha::aha::aha::aha:

Markets open now for tournament bet index and Australia - Bangladesh match. Bets wont be available for the South Africa - Afghanistan match, but will be updated for the Super 8s. Re : settlement of bets in case of rain, here are the decisions : 1. If the match was played to a result, all bets will be settled on the raw numbers as usual. That appears to be the norm on all betting sites. 2. If there was no result in a match, bets which can be settled unambiguously will be settled. For example on a 10-12 total wides market, if by the time the match was called off there were 16 wides, then the market would be settled at 16. However, if at the time of calling off the number was 8, the market will be voided.
cant agree on this,u r favouring one set of betters i.e. buyers by doing this.in ur example if I sold at 10 n it settled at 16,i would lose 6,but if it settles at 8,i would gain nothing,that unfair,dont u think?better make all bets void in case of no result
:aha::aha::aha::aha: cant agree on this,u r favouring one set of betters i.e. buyers by doing this.in ur example if I sold at 10 n it settled at 16,i would lose 6,but if it settles at 8,i would gain nothing,that unfair,dont u think?better make all bets void in case of no result
Yeah, but you are not losing anything either and there is no way to say that the number of wides would have stayed at 8 if the match was played to conclusion. However, for someone who bought at 10, with the market at 16 he would be hard done by if I voided that bet. Because for sure, the number of wides can only increase or stay the same from there and not decrease.
Yeah' date=' but you are not losing anything either and there is no way to say that the number of wides would have stayed at 8 if the match was played to conclusion. However, for someone who bought at 10, with the market at 16 he would be hard done by if I voided that bet. Because for sure, the number of wides can only increase or stay the same from there and not decrease.[/quote'] Fair Enough

9TH MATCH -AUSTRALIA VS. BANGLADESH SELL AUS / BD SUPREMACY@30 - 100K SELL TOTAL WIDES@ 10 - 100K BUY TOTAL FOURS@18 - 100K SELL TOTAL SIXES@12 - 100K BUY TOTAL NO-BALLS@1.5 - 100K BUY TOTAL RUN-OUTS@1.5 - 100K BUY TOTAL 50-UPS@30 - 100K BUY TOTAL 75-UPS@4 -100K SELL MULTI-WIDES@20 - 100K BUY MULTI-FOURS@120 - 100K BUY HIGHEST SCORE@68 - 100K BUY TOTAL RUNS@320 - 100K SELL H2H WATSON/SHAKIB SUP.@12 - 100K :bb:

9TH MATCH -AUSTRALIA VS. BANGLADESH BET EXTRAVAGANZA ! - Max. Bet - $100k/point BUY AUS / BD SUPREMACY @ 40 BUY TOTAL NO-BALLS @ 1.5 SELL TOTAL 50-UPS @ 25 SELL TOTAL RUNS @ 280 SELL TOTAL 75-UPS @ 1 SELL TOTAL SIXES @ 12 BUY TOTAL FOURS @ 18 BUY MULTI-WIDES @ 23 BUY MULTI-FOURS@120 :pray:

Aus-Bang: BUY TOTAL WIDES - 12 @ 100K SELL H2H CLARKE/ASHRAFUL SUP - 8 @ 100K SELL TOTAL RUNS - 280 @ 100K BUY HIGHEST SCORE - 68 @ 100K BUY MULTI-WIDES - 23 @ 100K BUY TOTAL 50-UPS - 30 @ 100K TOURNAMENT: SELL BANGLADESH - 2 @ 200K SELL ENGLAND - 19 @ 200K