Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Transformers is AWESOME!!!! More than meets the eye :teeth_smile:
my favorite part was "are you eBay user ladiesman417??" shia lebouf supposedly improvised a number of jokes on site since he is also a professional comedian. another one: "can i ride you home?" or "i just had this light put in... (attempts to flex his nonexistent bicep)"

It was a cartoon' date=' what did u expect? :girl_handsacrossame[/quote'] so is boondocks... yet that is more intelligent a show than most others on television. heck, save for fraiser, no other sitcom can even compare to boondocks. or for that fact samurai jack. great show, great production and still not compromising with the intellectual content.

Kinda funny to see robots advising mankind on peace and war ! One of them calls us a " primitive violent race ! "
you know i found that ironic. i find it just as ironic when superman's dad says the same... his own planet being destroyed by a feud between individuals thirsty for power and domination helped on their merely ways by unabetted abilities. this is just the theme explored by Frank Herbert in his Dune novel series... what happens when a superhero errs... disaster.

I would see it for entertainment' date=' not to chalk out any meaning[/quote'] which is what i did. i try not to watch intellectually challenging movies in theaters. i think it gives my friends a feeling that i have an air of presumptuousness about me. besides i had company, and she suggested either die hard or this. saving die hard for my grandpa. we always watch die hard movies together.

Coming to that point' date=' I am gonna watch both today..I mean when u drive all the way to the theatre[/quote'] i know, but you cant do that when you are with a girl.. you come across as a cheap bastard... which well i am.

Coming to that point' date=' I am gonna watch both today..I mean when u drive all the way to the theatre[/quote'] I saw Shrek 2 and Harry Potter 3 like that. Wouldn't mind doing the same for Ratatouille and Die Hard tomorrow....sneaking into another movie is fun, and for the price we cough up for one ticket, I certainly don't think its a "cheap" act lol