Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

ready. good funny movie but Salman Khan doesn't seem natural with his emotions whether in laughter or crying.
He was never natural in his acting skills, so may be your were expecting far too much from a below ordinary actor :dontknow:

Caught a bit of "blood and bone" on tv the other day. Could not watch much as I had to leave. First I thought it was another c-grade action flick with another unknown hero. But then I saw a few of fight scenes and I have to say that those were some of the best choreographed fist fight scenes I have seen in recent times. The hero was very muscular, but was very agile and could perform some superb flying kicks. Will get the DVD and watch it someday.

"Age of heroes"- This is about the british commando unit "30 AU" raised by ian fleming. their first task is to assault a radar facility in occupied norway.could have been so much better but the creators seemed to have lost momentum and it ended up being ok when it could have been great.there were many missions executed by this unit but this movie is only about one mission and it was too short at 11/2 hrs . the old kirk douglas starrer "heroes of telemark" was better