Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

:hatsoff: :confused: I didn't recommend the movie to anyone. I'm not the one who has gone gaga over this movie. The others have.
That rating of yours 7 or 7.5 out of 10 was inspiration for me... Anyway yeah you did not recommend it.

Yaa Delhi Belly is all hyped up. That is why I will be going with minimal expectations so that I can come out enjoying the movie as it is.
Expect to be bam boozed with slang from college days. But improved ones..If they ever show the movie on doordarshan. I think there well be rythmic "ting ting ting" throughout the movie. It will make World record

Expect to be bam boozed with slang from college days. But improved ones..If they ever show the movie on doordarshan. I think there well be rythmic "ting ting ting" throughout the movie. It will make World record
For once I agree with you. I think if you take the 'shock' factor away, due to the language, Delhi Belly is just another mix up + jewelery heist movie peppered with the odd joke or two. I liked Shaitaan much more. And even that was an average movie.

For once I agree with you. I think if you take the 'shock' factor away, due to the language, Delhi Belly is just another mix up + jewelery heist movie peppered with the odd joke or two. I liked Shaitaan much more. And even that was an average movie.
++

:hatsoff: :confused: I didn't recommend the movie to anyone. I'm not the one who has gone gaga over this movie. The others have.
LOL, when you hyped up Ready as if its best movie on the earth. I literally wanted to cry after watching that movie. even on worst day I would give 4/10... now I understand you did not like Delhi Belly much, but when you ranked it lower than Ready, there is something really wrong..:--D:--D:--D

LOL' date=' when you hyped up Ready as if its best movie on the earth. [b']I literally wanted to cry after watching that movie. even on worst day I would give 4/10... now I understand you did not like Delhi Belly much, but when you ranked it lower than Ready, there is something really wrong..:--D:--D:--D
If you cry ( literally or metaphorically) we can have a sequel to Dekh Kabira Roya.

ofcourse I had to cry after seeing your Ready's Review. Just came to reality' date=' the world is strange place :--D:--D[/quote'] Kabira ji, I'm sorry that you cried. :(( But now I think that you didn't understand the movie Dabangg at all. Nor Ready. Have you ever contemplated what could be the deeper meaning behind the epic lyrics " Hud hud dabangg dabangg dabangg dabangg " You just heard it once and thought that they were singing nonsense. In fact, the way the singer changes his intonation with so much emphasis on "hud" as if trying to tell the audience to scram and then comes in with a soft 'dabangg' which makes the audience feel so welcome. It has a yo-yo effect on the audience. If you can't appreciate genius, at least don't criticize it. Dhinka Chika Delhy Belly - Typical vulgar, pseudo modern, pseudo intellectual, just as crap as the other movies but marketed as a niche movie hogwash, geared towards the typical 'holier than thou, we are smarter than thou, we are better than thou, we are more Indian than thou' self flattering NRI and wannabe NRI audience. :P

Kabira ji, I'm sorry that you cried. :(( But now I think that you didn't understand the movie Dabangg at all. Nor Ready. Have you ever contemplated what could be the deeper meaning behind the epic lyrics " Hud hud dabangg dabangg dabangg dabangg " You just heard it once and thought that they were singing nonsense. In fact, the way the singer changes his intonation with so much emphasis on "hud" as if trying to tell the audience to scram and then comes in with a soft 'dabangg' which makes the audience feel so welcome. It has a yo-yo effect on the audience. If you can't appreciate genius, at least don't criticize it. Dhinka Chika
I liked the songs of the movie LOL, its just the movie was average movie, I can still expect Dabangg to be hit, but Ready :((:((. Those double meaning dialogues :hysterical::hysterical: and trying very hard to make you laugh :omg::omg::omg:

I liked the songs of the movie LOL' date=' its just the movie was average movie, I can still expect Dabangg to be hit, but Ready :((:((. Those double meaning dialogues :hysterical::hysterical: and trying very hard to make you laugh :omg::omg::omg:[/quote'] Songs = 90% of the movie (for me). Crap songs = crap movie, no matter how good the acting/story is. Back on topic: Saw Naya Daur (in colour): Brilliant, socially relevant movie. 9/10. Good songs too.

Guest Shivani

i havent seen ready but i know i wouldve loved it i wanted to watch ready but my office fraands said no :(( i will download it :yay: baarah mahine mein 12 tareeqon se tujhse pyaar jataungi main :aha: