GOD on Twitter : Sachdan gets reply from Tendulkar

Andy

Try this' date=' hit refresh as many times as you want and his followers would always be a different number. :clap:[/quote'] You have no idea about how many have been refreshing this page millions of times since last two days. You are just a little late and new to this. :--D

I have a feeling that Sachin will be number one in less than 6 months. Watch out.
Yea if all other famous people deactive there account then :haha:..Mate sachin would have higher chances of being on top if india had alot of internet users like china dey have like 400 millions users :finger:

Yea if all other famous people deactive there account then :haha:..Mate sachin would have higher chances of being on top if india had alot of internet users like china dey have like 400 millions users :finger:
Even Indian babies in wombs will have a twitter account...you wait :finger:

BTW who is this Atul Kasbekar whom nearly half of the Indian celebrity tweeters follow ... I see him in the following list of nearly all Indian celebrities on twitter :hmmm:
I think he is a famous celebrity photographer. hes well known in th celebrity circles. Otherwise its Atul Sharma's dad. :giggle: