GOD on Twitter : Sachdan gets reply from Tendulkar

Andy

just joined Twitter to follow Sachin.can somebody tell me how to post my message to him.tried two times' date='but they have been posted on my twitter account:giggle:[/quote'] Just write @sachin_rt anywhere in your message, before posting it. It will be directed to him.. :dance:

Just write @sachin_rt anywhere in your message' date=' before posting it. It will be directed to him.. :dance:[/quote'] i did that but cant see message on his wall.can i see what i posted n other peoples' messages for him

i did that but cant see message on his wall.can i see what i posted n other peoples' messages for him
Type @sachin_rt in the search bar, hit search & you'll get real-time results of what is being said to him. Now PM ur twitter alias to me so I can follow you.

Listening to music has always been relaxing. Always been a huge fan of Lata Mangeshkar,Asha Bhonsle,Kishore Kumar and Rafi.
:aha:London Dekha Paris Dekha Aur Dekha Japan Michael Dekha Elvis Dekha Sab Dekha Meri Jaan Saare Jag Mein Kahin Nahin Hai Doosra Hindustan Doosra Hindustan I love my India :aha: Iska dil to phirbhi pakka hindustani hai :yay:

Yes you can! Open his profile and Click @sachin_rt shown in the image... :) sach.jpg
thanks,but theres nothing there when i open the profile,its block sachin_rt or report spam.will post the screenshot later
Type @sachin_rt in the search bar' date=' hit search & you'll get real-time results of what is being said to him.[/quote'] tried that but no success.i get a link to his proflie:((
Now PM ur twitter alias to me so I can follow you.
done.btw,u r wearing blue today,na?

from cricinfo: Nitin Kesarwani: "Here back in India, census 2011 is underway. So, Government requested Tendulkar to join twitter, just to cross check their numbers." :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

from cricinfo: Nitin Kesarwani: "Here back in India, census 2011 is underway. So, Government requested Tendulkar to join twitter, just to cross check their numbers." :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Goddy :hail:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Goddy scored his followers at a slower pace today compared to the last two days .. reaches only 205K though it was 170K yesterday itself .. it seems Goddy is slowing down after the PP overs .. will have to check on weekend when more more people will be at home and thus on internet .. maybe Goddy will again pick up pace and use the batting powerplay then