GOD on Twitter : Sachdan gets reply from Tendulkar

Andy

from cricinfo: Nitin Kesarwani: "Here back in India, census 2011 is underway. So, Government requested Tendulkar to join twitter, just to cross check their numbers." :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Goddy scored his followers at a slower pace today compared to the last two days .. reaches only 205K though it was 170K yesterday itself .. it seems Goddy is slowing down after the PP overs .. will have to check on weekend when more more people will be at home and thus on internet .. maybe Goddy will again pick up pace and use the batting powerplay then
:haha::haha::haha::haha::icflove:

* Looking down to see what the hell I'm wearing today coz it's one of THOSE days * Nope, not blue. Does a pale green with orange & brown stripes mean I'm forgiven?
u should have worn blue:(( next time on India's match,be sure to wear blue,to make up for this,mke sure ur inners r blue too:winky: btw,i'm wearing light SA green:two_thumbs_up:

u should have worn blue:(( next time on India's match,be sure to wear blue,to make up for this,mke sure ur inners r blue too:winky: btw,i'm wearing light SA green:two_thumbs_up:
I should have :(( Blue tomorrow, promise! Thanx for joining me in green today :icflove: PS: Oh, darling, I always colour coordinate when I dress :winky:

crosses 230K now .. Goddy is scoring at a lesser rate even on weekends now :headshake: It seems it a bit saturation period now and will increase at a lot slower rate from now on
No surprises there. That's when "lazy ones" stays a bit away from the world of internet.