Dont screw with a Lion

Rajiv

Re: Dont screw with a Lion

Ravi, I have remote desktoped to my home pc..as soon Itried to submit after embedding the video, I got a warning msg abt trying to hack the site. I can't access the site from office anymore thanx I am emailing u my office IP, take a look
hey rajeev i had a few questions with remote desktop. actually i am all ready to go, from the Netbui setup, the configuration of remote access on the host and the port forwarding on the router, but i cant seem to connect from a remote location, i.e. someplace not the same subnet mask as the host, can i email you with some questions? if so, can you send me your email by private message? much thanks

Re: Dont screw with a Lion Anjelah
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guyz how do you embed videos from Youtube to the forum
For embedding videos, under the link URL on right hand side, there is a link named Embed From the string given inside that Embed link, copy only parts between embed parameter that is <embed.......................</ embed> and paste it here otherwise it say that you are hacking the site

Guyz how do you embed videos from Youtube to the forum
For embedding videos, under the link URL on right hand side, there is a link named Embed From the string given inside that Embed link, copy only parts between embed parameter that is <embed.......................</ embed> and paste it here otherwise it say that you are hacking the site
..only mods can embed, else he will get an abuse warning