EMC brings you the ICL: ICF CHESS LEAGUE

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

Guest Hiten.
that big vagina' date=' wont play me...he knows better:giggle:[/quote'] your fobby **** was pwned by me, remember ? Besides I don't sit in a motel for those bi-weekly paycheques like you; so eff off :finger:

your fobby **** was pwned by me' date=' remember ? Besides I don't sit in a motel for those bi-weekly paycheques like you; so eff off :finger:[/quote'] that was your ex-gurl, not me, u ****tard :finger: waiting at walrus

Guest Hiten.
that was your ex-gurl, not me, u ****tard :finger: waiting at walrus
For all the talk, you're ****ing ****! snkzg3.jpg STOP WASTING MY TIME FROM NOW ON! :finger::finger:

Guest Hiten.

pat = daddy, dravid = well the moron who keeps getting his periods and wants moar pwnage from daddy

pat = daddy' date=' dravid = well the moron who keeps getting his periods and wants moar pwnage from daddy[/quote'] gives a new meaning to the phrase "who's your daddy" :cantstop:

pat = daddy' date=' dravid = well the moron who keeps getting his periods and wants moar pwnage from daddy[/quote'] wow, 1 win against me, haz made your pathetic day it seems :hysterical::hysterical: we were playing best 2 outta 3.. 2 moar to go.

Guest Hiten.
wow, 1 win against me, haz made your pathetic day it seems :hysterical::hysterical: we were playing best 2 outta 3.. 2 moar to go.
Umm, we already played 2 games dumbass