Pakistan bans Facebook, Youtube, Wikipedia , Twitter

Sachinism

i fully support the muslims on this issue' date=' and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.[/quote'] Nballa, i take everything back. This one post makes you more indian than me :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Gunner

This is not over yet. We have just started our jihad against Dar-ul-harb and fitnah. Soon we will take out communications satellites around the world for blasphemy. Then it will be the clowns and bears.

How bloody stupid. So hindus should kill all Muslims as they call us Kaffirs and its derogatory ?
I'm trying to make sense of your post but can't. And where did I say anything about killing? Getting f**ked=being killed?
Ladies and Gentlemen!!I give you ' date=' another soon-to-be failed car bomber![/quote'] Well at least that's something to tell your grandchildren about! Surely it's better than being a middle-aged convenience store owner/accountant/software designer with limited interaction with the real world and spending your free time behind a computer cracking lame jokes in a cricket forum. You should spend more time pleasing auntyji, unc.
What a load of shyt!
Care to elaborate and counter the claims?

i fully support the muslims on this issue' date=' and i believe they will return victorious from this war on idol worship. Remember this sort of thing happened a decade ago when they waged a war against two gaigantic buddha statues which were torturing them with machine guns and handheld rocket launchers, of course a few muslims died in that war from the recoil of the weapons they were not qualified to use but victory was obtained nevertheless. facebook is next.[/quote'] :hysterical: oma :hysterical:

Actually on the point of Freedom of Speech, I read something interesting at PP. There was this poster who was asking about why is verbally abusing or eveteasing women illegal?
It comes down to whether the woman in question, or generalizing to anyone faced with verbal abuse, the person in question can prove in court that the actions caused him psychological or physical harm. For example if the verbal abuse genuinely led impingement over that person's fundamental rights, it would fall outside the gambit of freedom of speech. BTW, when I had visited the site yesterday there were some 2500 photos on it, now the number is close to 7000 in less than 24 hours! Great job banning and protests have done. :giggle:

Hmmm... interesting. How does one prove psychological harm?
I guess through the usual procedure of having the defense and prosecution appoint a psychiatrist to evaluate the person and let the jury decide. For example, a child going through verbal abuse at home might not be as responsive, active, or productive in his classes as the average student. He might suffer from other psychological disorders known to be associated with verbal abuse through clinical studies - that kind of thing.