Pakistan bans Facebook, Youtube, Wikipedia , Twitter

Sachinism

Horrible article.Who the hell would even write something crap like that....Facebook is on track to reach 1 billion $ revenue this year for 1 full year with US accounting to nearly 90% of it. Pakistans effect will be near 0%. But according to the article Facebook earns 11 billion a day? Even if you put all the top 100 companies together, that is not possible.

Blah blah blah. Spout your nonsensical rant on some Paki forum please. The Facebook group has a sound reason for doing what it's done. The Muslim fanatics murdered an innocent Theo Van Gogh and not a squeak was heard from the supposedly majority of "peaceful" followers. This group is needed to drive home the message that Muslims cannot go around killing people who do not believe in rituals of their religion. Muslims do not have a right not to be offended. Live with it.
Firstly, why are you flipping? Secondly, that page consists of more hatred than any freedom of speech. You'll see those same members joining the boycott facebook groups ridiculing the Prophet as well as Muslims. That is not any freedom of speech, and their message is for the extremists who go around killing innocents in the name of Islam..well, they're not Muslims, probably so called ones, so I don't see the point of trying to convey any message whatsoever to them.

The muslims are strong minded' date=' they go for 30 days consecutively without food or water(between sunrise and sunset i.e 11:00 am to 3:00 pm) so they certainly have the will power to stay strong. Boycotting these godless sites should be a cakewalk.[/quote'] :hysterical:

Blah blah blah. Spout your nonsensical rant on some Paki forum please. The Facebook group has a sound reason for doing what it's done. The Muslim fanatics murdered an innocent Theo Van Gogh and not a squeak was heard from the supposedly majority of "peaceful" followers. This group is needed to drive home the message that Muslims cannot go around killing people who do not believe in rituals of their religion. Muslims do not have a right not to be offended. Live with it.
This, furthermore Killing of Theo Van Gogh and the situation of Ayaan Hirsi Ali shows where the problem lies. Just read the view of Ayaan Hirsi Ali on islam, everyone will understand what is the truth.

Firstly, why are you flipping? Secondly, that page consists of more hatred than any freedom of speech. You'll see those same members joining the boycott facebook groups ridiculing the Prophet as well as Muslims. That is not any freedom of speech, and their message is for the extremists who go around killing innocents in the name of Islam..well, they're not Muslims, probably so called ones, so I don't see the point of trying to convey any message whatsoever to them.
The message being conveyed is not to the 'so called' Muslims who are terrorists, but to the general Muslim population who do not come out and protest with this zeal and enthusiasm when real people are killed by these 'so called' Muslims for the crime of drawing a caricature.

The message being conveyed is not to the 'so called' Muslims who are terrorists' date=' but to the general Muslim population who do not come out and protest with this zeal and enthusiasm when real people are killed by these 'so called' Muslims for the crime of drawing a caricature.[/quote'] Nope, it clearly says under info what they're trying to do: "We are not trying to slander the average muslim , it's not a muslim/islam hatepage. We simply want to show the extremists that threaten to harm people because of their Mohammed depictions, that we're not afraid of them. That they can't take away our right to freedom of speech by trying to scare us to silence. "

Facebook Last 2 Days Loss Reaches Up to 2 Billions Euro' date= BBC News Facebook Last 2 Days Losses Reach Up to 2 Billions €, BBC News If it Will Continue For More 7 Day iT would Reach to €40 Billion Euro.Facebook Drawn Muhammad (S.W.A) Day, Page Hacked By Turkish Muslim Hackers.Muslim Ummah Will Always Love Prophat Muhammad (S.W.A). Facebook Revenue From Pakistan Facebook Earning $11000000000 Facebook Users 4609,221,00 Per User Earning $2.9 Pakistani Users 2349620 Total Revenue From Us $ 5,631,281,29= 461,765,066Pkr Pakistan Revenue 47.5% of Facebook Earning = $517,000,000 A Pakistani court today banned the use of Facebook in Pakistan until May 31. The ban was in response to a Facebook page called “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!” to be held Thursday.
Are your nuts, they don't even make $billion in revenue, how the feck are they going to lose $2billion in 2 days, they must have used a Greek accountant.

Nope, it clearly says under info what they're trying to do: "We are not trying to slander the average muslim , it's not a muslim/islam hatepage. We simply want to show the extremists that threaten to harm people because of their Mohammed depictions, that we're not afraid of them. That they can't take away our right to freedom of speech by trying to scare us to silence. "
just ignore these haters man, haters do just that - they hate. they don't realize that even though pakistan has only 5% of facebook users it contributes 47% of its revenue. that is proof enough that pak is one of the fastest growing economies in the whole world.

Nope, it clearly says under info what they're trying to do: "We are not trying to slander the average muslim , it's not a muslim/islam hatepage. We simply want to show the extremists that threaten to harm people because of their Mohammed depictions, that we're not afraid of them. That they can't take away our right to freedom of speech by trying to scare us to silence. "
In that case it's an incomplete message. I would have preferred something like I outlined in my post above to be added on to it. BTW, I am not able to access that Facebook page anymore, looks like it's been restricted to users only now.

Just googled the article' date=' its not even on BBC, rather only on obscure sites and blogs. I guess this is what pakis are trying to spread...lies..Cricket786, where is the link to the original article?[/quote'] I got it off another forum that was discussing this same piece of news. It said BBC there it didn't have the link and neither did I try googling it, maybe it's not legit but I just pasted the same thing because I found the content interesting. You don't have to jump to conclusions right away, maybe asking politely would be a better solution sometimes.

just ignore these haters man' date=' haters do just that - they hate. they don't realize that even though pakistan has only 5% of facebook users it contributes 47% of its revenue. that is proof enough that pak is one of the fastest growing economies in the whole world.[/quote'] where are the guys who say that nballa trolls?:cantstop:

just ignore these haters man' date=' haters do just that - they hate. they don't realize that even though pakistan has only 5% of facebook users it contributes 47% of its revenue. that is proof enough that pak is one of the [b']phhastest growing economies in the whole world.
Corrected. :cantstop:

In that case it's an incomplete message. I would have preferred something like I outlined in my post above to be added on to it. BTW, I am not able to access that Facebook page anymore, looks like it's been restricted to users only now.
Are you on facebook?

I got it off another forum that was discussing this same piece of news. It said BBC there it didn't have the link and neither did I try googling it' date=' maybe it's not legit but I just pasted the same thing because I found the content interesting. You don't have to jump to conclusions right away, maybe asking politely would be a better solution sometimes.[/quote'] Didnt u read before spreading it?11 billion $ a day? Cmon mate, since you copied it here, you are responsible for that here...just remove it and stop spreading it. Just FYI, if a article doesnt come with a link, we remove it here. I didnt say you are spreading lies but all the blogs seems to be running by muslims. I am saying they are lying.

just ignore these haters man' date=' haters do just that - they hate. they don't realize that even though pakistan has only 5% of facebook users it contributes 47% of its revenue. that is proof enough that pak is one of the fastest growing economies in the whole world.[/quote'] :hysterical:

Didnt u read before spreading it?11 billion $ a day? Cmon mate, since you copied it here, you are responsible for that here...just remove it and stop spreading it. Just FYI, if a article doesnt come with a link, we remove it here
Like I said, I found the numbers interesting regardless, never said I found it legit or true, and I think I'm not the only one who found the numbers shocking. Mods can remove it if they like, I have no problem with that.

Like I said' date=' I found it interesting..never said I found it legit or true, and I think I'm not the only one who found the numbers shocking. Mods can remove it if they like, I have no problem with that.[/quote'] If you didnt think it was true, then you shouldnt have posted it. I didnt say you in particular was spreading lies. When i googled it, only muslim blogs seems to be running this "story"..