India A tour of England and Scotland 2010 : Pujara to lead

Chandan

its good they are "ignored"....its the player's game that's important ...its irrational to cite scores against lesser opposition.... that does not mean they are ready to score at the highest level. these A tours can be used to improve their games over a number of years and they can finally debut in internationals in the knowledge their games has been reasonably built already. there is nothing wrong if you get a debut at 24-25. equally its pointless to throw them in when they are not ready.

its good they are "ignored"....its the player's game that's important ...its irrational to cite scores against lesser opposition.... that does not mean they are ready to score at the highest level. these A tours can be used to improve their games over a number of years and they can finally debut in internationals in the knowledge their games has been reasonably built already. there is nothing wrong if you get a debut at 24-25. equally its pointless to throw them in when they are not ready.
absolutely, a very few Genius kind of players like SRT :hatsoff: can cope with the pressure and expectations of International cricket at a very young age....

Darren Bravo to join West Indies A in England Darren Bravo, the West Indies middle-order batsman, will join the A team in England for a tri-series against England Lions and India A. More... Darren Bravo to join West Indies A in England June 27, 2010 Darren Bravo, the West Indies middle-order batsman, will join the A team in England for a tri-series against England Lions and India A. Bravo was part of the Test squad for the series against South Africa but didn't make the XI in any of the games. West Indies A begin the tournament with a game against India A at Northampton on June 28 and play England Lions the next day. The tri-series final is scheduled for July 8 but, if West Indies A do not qualify, they will play Lancashire on that day instead. West Indies A squad: Devon Smith (capt), David Bernard (vc), Omar Phillips, Kraigg Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Kevin Stoute, Assad Fudadin, Kirk Edwards, Andre Fletcher, Imran Khan, Anthony Martin, Andre Russell, Gavin Tonge, Lionel Baker, Chadwick Walton.

Triangular Series in England, 1st Match: India A v West Indies A at Northampton, Jun 28, 2010 India A faces a confident WI A in the tri series tournament today with another team being a strong England Lions squad. Team for India is as follows: CA Pujara*, WP Saha†, Bipul Sharma, S Dhawan, C Ganapathy, Iqbal Abdulla, KM Jadhav, Jaskaran Singh, DS Kulkarni, A Mukund, MK Pandey, AM Rahane, MK Tiwary, S Tyagi, JD Unadkat Team for WI A is : DS Smith*, DE Bernard, LS Baker, KC Brathwaite, DM Bravo, KA Edwards, ADS Fletcher†, AB Fudadin, I Khan, OJ Phillips, AD Russell, KA Stoute, GC Tonge, CAK Walton† WI A won its both List A match against Ireland while India could only tie the series 1-1 against Scotland. I think India's playing should be Rahane Mukund Pujara Tiwari Pandey Saha Abdullah Jaskaran Kulkarni Tyagi Unadkat Dhawan has been a near failure in this tour so far apart from that opening match against a third string Yorkshire team. But then, Pandey has been a failure too. Still in this match I want Pandey to be given a chance. I don't have much idea what WI A XI would look like, but I hope India A plays with full intensity to win this match as the competition would only get tougher from here on.