Which batting record is the toughest to beat?

Which batting record is the toughest to beat?  

1. 1.

• Tendulkar (all at once) - Highest score (ODI), highest total runs (ODI/Test), Most 100's (Test/ODI)
    • Yuvraj SIngh Fastest T20 fifty - (50 off 12 balls)
    • Bradman's 99.94
    • Shahid Afridi - Fastest ODI hundred (37 balls)
    • Virender Sehwag - Fastest Test 300 (278 balls)
    • Jayasuriya - fastest ODI 50 - (17 balls)
    • Tendulkar's fastest ODI 200 (147 balls)
    • Bradman - most runs in a day Tests (309 runs)
    • D Gower Tests - most consecutive innings without a duck (119)
    • Others - please specify in your posts

Still won't happen
just cant say that may be some player can do it in the future coz it doesnt really take many innings where as god`srecords would take a minimum of 15 years of unparalledled excellence to even get somewhere near to them and i dont think any upcoming players would stay in teamf or 15 years leave alone 15 months . :hatsoff:
just cant say that may be some player can do it in the future coz it doesnt really take many innings where as god`srecords would take a minimum of 15 years of unparalledled excellence to even get somewhere near to them and i dont think any upcoming players would stay in teamf or 15 years leave alone 15 months . :hatsoff:
:hatsoff:
It doesn't take 15 years of unparalled excellence to score that many runs - as Tendulkar has already demonstrated. I can't guarantee you that 99.94 won't be broken, but I would be willing to bet large amounts of money that it won't.
It doesn't take 15 years of unparalled excellence to score that many runs - as Tendulkar has already demonstrated. I can't guarantee you that 99.94 won't be broken, but I would be willing to bet large amounts of money that it won't.
u mean tendulkar has scored all his odi and test runs over the past week ? :finger::finger::finger:
u mean tendulkar has scored all his odi and test runs over the past week ? :finger::finger::finger:
Give me a break mate. Tendulkar was awesome for one decade, and good for the next one. I see no reason why someone in the future won't be beating that, especially with the schedule increasing with every year.
Give me a break mate. Tendulkar was awesome for one decade, and good for the next one. I see no reason why someone in the future won't be beating that, especially with the schedule increasing with every year.
why cant someone average 100 over 50 tests?
i seriously cant understand what u r trying to say without knowing yourself he has been consistent throught out.. dont just throw in some english by using awesome and good :headshake:
and let us take australia, how many have survived in the team for more than 5 years since 2000?? u better take a break and go through everything once again :hatsoff:

Tendulkar bhakti gone nuts - the topic of the thread is 'Which batting record.....' not records as dishonesty has crept into combining all of Tendulkar's records into one. Another lame attempt to somehow compare Tendulkar with Bradman! Bradman's test average will never be beaten. Forget about beaten, no one will ever come close to it.

Tendulkar bhakti gone nuts - the topic of the thread is 'Which batting record.....' not records as dishonesty has crept into combining all of Tendulkar's records into one. Another lame attempt to somehow compare Tendulkar with Bradman! Bradman's test average will never be beaten. Forget about beaten, no one will ever come close to it.
dishonesty? a record of having 5 of the 6 coveted batting records all at one time is a record in itself where did i compare tendulkar to Bradman here? you are the one who has become paranoid defending Bradman. As far as i know during Bradman's time, Mr. Bradman held the record for the highest individual test score, highest average, most career runs, most 100's, 200's, 300's and God knows what not .... i am just guessing all this, i dont have statistics. It would be better if you could give a combination of his records here instead of pointing fingers at your so called "tendulkar Bhakth's" P.s Bradman's record IS a hard ...may be impossible one to beat.... but can you beat Yuvraj's 12 ball 50? If someone like a Micheal Phelps can come along and blast all swimming records to smithereens, am sure someone/many in the future may come along and beat any or all of the above records. ALl i ask is...which of the records is the hardest to beat...simple P.s: There are plenty of biased people in the world who will vote just to see their favorite player win..wether he deserves it or not..case in point Afridi winning some player of the decade award. I am just hoping to receive some un-biased views in this thread supported by some logic/personal feeling.
Add : the fastest triple hundred .... which then later got changed to triple hundred in a day (Bradman bhakti gone nuts again because they dont bowl 110 overs per day anymore ) ... when a statto dug out the no.of balls taken many many yrs later. Sehwag has beaten that record twice !
exactly wat i am tryin to say... sometime in the future, super human batsmen may inhabit this earth and break all records... i am just asking which is the hardest one to beat