WC Round of 16 Germany v England, 27th June 2010

Chalks

Go to BBC forum now it has become whinefest. One English rant: Everything that happens in the present has a direct relationship with what shall happen in the future. Lampards goal stands, and we go back to the middle for a kick off. The Germans are shell shocked, the English are on a high, and England are now on even terms on the score sheet. From there, everything is an unknown. England came out 2-1 down in the second half and had to attack. Why? because of the ridiculous fact that no official could see what everyone else in the stadium could see. (a ball 2 yards over the goal line) As sure as night will turn into day, when you attack you are vulnerable to a counter attack. The point here is that if we had been at 2-2, we would not have over committed players. Nobody will ever know what would have happened from that point, because history will show that it was tragically taken out of our hands.
If you are of the opinion that it's whining, then you have no idea how football is played :(

why is football hell bent on remaining in the 18th century its mockery technology can be fast the refs were comm devices and the correct decision could be relayed to him in 3-5 secs at the max ! how many more high profile mistakes is it going to take before fifa removes its head from its ****. a four or six is not as game changing as a goal yet they refuse to use tech.

Fabio Capello says he will not resign as England manager • Italian refuses to quit after 4-1 thrashing by Germany • Manager wants meeting with FA to discuss future Fabio Capello is to seek urgent talks with Club England's chairman, Sir David Richards, about his future after today's 4-1 World Cup thrashing by Germany. It was the biggest ever defeat by Germany and the worst result England have suffered at a World Cup. Capello's position is bound to come under scrutiny only five weeks after having a clause removed from his £6m-a-year deal that would allow either party to terminate the contract after the World Cup. "I want to speak with the chairman and then decide my future," said Capello. "I need to know whether the FA have confidence in me or not." When asked if he would resign, he replied: "Absolutely not." The early indications are that Capello will remain in his job. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/27/fabio-capello-england-world-cup

what is this fascination for Rooney by English press and fans' date=' [b']this guy looks small and is fat, I have seen all their matches and never saw him impact any game nor score any goal.
You Gotta be Kidding me man! Dont tell me you follow Football once in 4 years. By that Even Messi looks Short and Fat so Looked Maradona.

why is football hell bent on remaining in the 18th century its mockery technology can be fast the refs were comm devices and the correct decision could be relayed to him in 3-5 secs at the max ! how many more high profile mistakes is it going to take before fifa removes its head from its ****. a four or six is not as game changing as a goal yet they refuse to use tech.
Football isn't. Sepp ****ing Blatter is.