The Health and Fitness Thread

The Outsider

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread

Thanks for the tips. I haven't done squats in a while - those areas are always occupied, usually by those fat b@stards who like to spend their hour doing heavy bench presses. Will give them a go when possible. As for the pics; it's a two way street yaaro - u gotta put one or two out first, then i can feel secure enough to display a few of my own !
Actually I was well on my course(for the pic) but seemed everyone fizzed out and so I held back. Try squats. Dont do regular squats. Do front squats. Your thighs will pop out in no time and your back will be safe. Definitely give it a go. xxxx
Well, we've fizzed back in now ! Have you ever tried doing manual exercises (ie; pullups, dips, etc) with a weight chain ?

Have you ever tried doing manual exercises (ie; pullups, dips, etc) with a weight chain ?
I have yes. Mostly weighted pull-ups as dips seem to bother my shoulders a bit. Great exercise(dips) but one of those things that just dont work for you. Weighted pull-ups are great. I dont go too heavy on them as I use pull-ups as my warm-up on a back day, and not an exercise in itself. Usually do 2 sets of regular pull-ups, 2 with underhand(chins) and 2 with neutral grip(using a V bar). 6-8 reps of 6 sets is enough to fry your lats and make them ready for the next pounding. Matter of fact today was my back day. Started with pull-ups and ended with one armed dumbbell rows. I could rep up 6-8 with a 100 pound dumbbell on one armed ones now..Good exercise for putting mass and stretching lats all the way to down..Try it, if you already do not of course. xxx

Who is that with dole shole.....? :hic:
Just so you know the man behind those bushes is Rahul Dravid..after I have choked him with those dole sholes.. (now dont throw that shoe of yours this way....)