How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

19 hours ago, Cricketics said:

$9? where in US? Damn lucky. Here I have researched a lot but can never find anything cheaper than 18. Maryland is too expensive I guess due to higher rents of the the Salon locations for owners. 

In Houston... i have seen $3.99 posters also in some places.. i used to go to $6.99 (+ tips) hair cut that would include 2 minutes of back massage.. but then i moved. :phehe:

1 hour ago, veer said:

In Houston... i have seen $3.99 posters also in some places.. i used to go to $6.99 (+ tips) hair cut that would include 2 minutes of back massage.. but then i moved. :phehe:

That's that chinese place my brother in law took me once lol. Those people actually fight with each other to get the customers. Suffice to say I left and got my haircut at sports clips. 

You back in India?

3 hours ago, Laaloo said:

That's that chinese place my brother in law took me once lol. Those people actually fight with each other to get the customers. Suffice to say I left and got my haircut at sports clips. 

You back in India?

No no.. moved further south of Houston.. I was in India last month though.. Mumbai.. man what a city!!.. and what's up with Aadhar Card farce.. ??!1?