Why Dhoni Why ?! - Dhoni gets married to Sakshi

Guest Shivani

Just doesn't make sense, infact all his teammates should've been invited, it is a very imp day in M's life. who gives a flyiing **** about keeping the marrage so discrete, M is a famous cricketer, he should've given decent time to his friends / teammates to attend his wedding. SRT not at the wedding bcoz being invited at the last minute :winky: nothing cool about this whole saga...:headscratch:
i may sound like IndiaTV,but i wonder if there is any rifts n groupism in the team.i mean,if Nehra can make it frm Delhi,why cant Sehwag n GG?if Bhajji cancome frm Punjab,why cant Yuvi? n UV didnt even now about it.it tkes only a call t tell them n give atleast a casual invite

Who cares.........half the players are probably on holidays enjoying with their families and to be suddenly expected at a wedding out of the blue is a bit far fetched. Those who could make it did and those who couldnt didnt. Isnt God in UK enjoying Wimbledon.......those who attented are mainly bachas who dont have much going on in their personal lives or responsibilities......Raina, Rohit, Bhajji, RP Singh.

Who cares.........half the players are probably on holidays enjoying with their families and to be suddenly expected at a wedding out of the blue is a bit far fetched. Those who could make it did and those who couldnt didnt. Isnt God in UK enjoying Wimbledon.......those who attented are mainly bachas who dont have much going on in their personal lives or responsibilities......Raina, Rohit, Bhajji, RP Singh.
Bhajji is a bacha? i'm not talking about Sachin.i know hes in UK.n its not about attending.but they could've been invited.UV didnt even know.Sehwag is yet to post even a word of congrats on his twitter.where he even asks Zak about match scores something is more than it seems

Sakshi: For God's sake, dont invite your idiot friends to our wedding. Dhoni: We can invite Yuvi. Sakshi: That wannabe playboy? Jaha ladki dekhi, line lagana shuru. All my friends are coming to the wedding, I dont want that idiot around there. Dhoni: How about Sachin? Sakshi: You mad? Woh aayega to humein kaun dekhega? You want to be ignored in your own wedding? No way. Dhoni: Bhajji? Sakshi: And who will babysit him in the absence of Sachin? Dhoni: Sree ko to bula hi sakte hein. Sakshi: Shaadi hai ya asylum?

Sakshi: For God's sake, dont invite your idiot friends to our wedding. Dhoni: We can invite Yuvi. Sakshi: That wannabe playboy? Jaha ladki dekhi, line lagana shuru. All my friends are coming to the wedding, I dont want that idiot around there. Dhoni: How about Sachin? Sakshi: You mad? Woh aayega to humein kaun dekhega? You want to be ignored in your own wedding? No way. Dhoni: Bhajji? Sakshi: And who will babysit him in the absence of Sachin? Dhoni: Sree ko to bula hi sakte hein. Sakshi: Shaadi hai ya asylum?
:hysterical:

:two_thumbs_up:

shes just 21.. wtf... how can she be a long time school friend of him.. hes 28 yrs.. even if we consider dhoni went to high schooll.. which wud have been when he was 17-18.. the girl was 7 yrs younger than him.. which means 10 yrs old.. something is not right here.. the numbers just dont addup.. was he hangingout with 10 yr old?? :dontknow: