Medal system opinions

King

Re: Medal system opinions

:shhh: Whisper mode<3000+ posts...par ek hi medal>whisper mode ends
There we go Radhika, Medal system now is overhauled. We had no policy whatsoever previously for medal system but we have that in place now. Automatically when the users reach 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000 and 10000 a new medal will be added. Apart from that there are several other medals awarded. 1. ICFans Author Bronze 2. ICFans Author Silver 3. ICFans Author Gold 4. ICFans Contest Gold 5. ICFans Contest Silver 6. ICFans Contest Bronze 7. ICFans Bookies Gold 8. ICFans Bookies Silver 9. ICFans Bookies Bronze 10. ICFans 1000 Posts 11. ICFans 2000 Posts 12. ICFans 3000 Posts 13. ICFans 5000 Posts 14. ICFans 10000 Posts 15. ICFans Special Contributors 16. ICFans Humorous Hall of Fame Most of the above medals are awarded automatically but for "Special Contributors", "Humorous Hall of Fame" and "Contest winners". Rajeev for his videos and referring the most number of viewers, Gambit for his fantastic work on Cricinfo dummy that gave us a lot of exposure are the only ones accorded the highest awards of this website "Special Contributors".

Re: Medal system opinions Forgot to mention Bheembhai, Kabira and Varun are also in the "Special Contributors" list. Bheembhai for putting together fantastic website for statistics, Kabira for his continued work on Super Selector and to Varun for donating the Super Selector software :wtg: If you guys reckon anyone needs to be recognized for "Special Contributions" let me know. It is possible I may have missed out a few and such misses are only accidents and no malice intended :hic:

Re: Medal system opinions

ok ... :hic: if bheem bhai can be S...i'll be Z :hic:
:hic: He is 'S' for a reason, his first name starts with 'S'. We will have identity crisis what with Rahul, Radhika and several others that have first names starting with 'R'