Murthy apologises for anthem remark

sandtest

Re: Murthy apologises for anthem remark Complete non issue blown out of context by the breaking news channels to make headlines. He said he thought they would be embarrared at being the only ones not singing as they didn't know the words hence the instrumental version. Jokers in the media and creepy politicians who are the most antinational of creatures have the gall to raise fingers at a man who has done more for the nation than all of them put together .....

Re: Murthy apologises for anthem remark

Complete non issue blown out of context by the breaking news channels to make headlines. He said he thought they would be embarrared at being the only ones not singing as they didn't know the words hence the instrumental version. Jokers in the media and creepy politicians who are the most antinational of creatures have the gall to raise fingers at a man who has done more for the nation than all of them put together .....
And thats why I said at the start of the thread, "Much ado about Nothing". Very well put, Radhika.

Complete non issue blown out of context by the breaking news channels to make headlines. He said he thought they would be embarrared at being the only ones not singing as they didn't know the words hence the instrumental version. Jokers in the media and creepy politicians who are the most antinational of creatures have the gall to raise fingers at a man who has done more for the nation than all of them put together .....
And thats why I said at the start of the thread, "Much ado about Nothing".
really? i seem to remember you quoting some other post and giving that response, not about the OP. yes, it does look like this murthy incident is much ado about nothing if the explanation given here is indeed the truth.

really? i seem to remember you quoting some other post and giving that response, not about the OP.
Yup, really. The 13th post on the first page of the thread without quoting any post which generally implies I am referring to the OP. :hmph:

Where are Kashmir, Harayana, UP, MP, Rajasthan, Bihar, Assam etc. etc. Atleast, South India was mentioned as a collective unit what about these and many more states. I dont see many raising a fuss over that. Where are Brahmaputra, Gandak, Kosi, Gomti rivers? Why only mention of Ganga and Yamuna? What about the Aravalli Hills, Nilgiri Hills? Why mention only Himalayas and Vindhyas? Much ado about nothing.
Ok. I see that now. I was referring to this thing. Seems like a fav phrase of yours. :lmao:

Also' date=' the usage of "Punjab" and "Sind" is ridiculous in my opinion because it could easily be inferred to as Pakistan also.[/quote'] I saw this movie yesterday, 1971. I abs loved it, nicely made and was very touching However, there was a scene in that movie I would like to share. Its pretty funny