The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Off topic: I always thought your avatar was a dollar sign (as much as you are a kanjoos ). Saw it closely for the first time and it was Sachin :angelic:
wow great yaar about avatar :hysterical: and about kanjoos. i had much more $ICF but after only donating and more donating i have only 3 billions. but getting more than 70 millions tomorrow from you :yay:
wow great yaar about avatar :hysterical: and about kanjoos. i had much more but after only donating and more donating i have only 3 billions. but getting more than 70 millions tomorrow from you :yay:
Ab jab bet lag hi chuki hai, you might want to look at my balance once again :wink: Khushi ke maare shayad ek zero jyada laga diya :cantstop:
Ab jab bet lag hi chuki hai, you might want to look at my balance once again :wink: Khushi ke maare shayad ek zero jyada laga diya :cantstop:
ok chal ye le i am getting all of yours $ICF 75,938,506 (what ever CHILLAR you have) from you after todays match :--D
kya bet?
ab tujhe puri kahani batani padegi to ye le :--D
No way you are beating me. Lagi bet?
lo kar lo baat. bet lagane ke liye kuch hai nahi aur bet lagane ki baat karte ho. :hysterical: waise mai bet to accept kar lu per tum kangaal ho jawoge. bolo shart manzoor hai :--D
HAHA ok agreed' date=' I win you give me 10 mil. You win I give you whatever I have :giggle:[/quote'] B->