I'm lonely :cry:

Zooter

Re: I'm lonely :Cry: I have heard husbands complain about married life.. You can be singl and yet bre happy... just find ways to keep ourselves occupied.. ( easier said than done i suppos.. ) Once u arent singl thts it.. no going back... :eek:

Re: I'm lonely :Cry: :hic: Yup, I've pretty much accomplished everything I wanted to as a single douche-bag. I cook, I clean, ... yes ... I "philosophise." I'm not even 30, ... and I've had enuf. I feel too old to do the club thing. (I was already in research, ... I went back to school for medicine cause I don't want to be a pipet pusher for a pittance the rest of my life). And I can't "mix it up" (gawd, I feel retared just typing that) with the young'uns at a club or something. Thanks Rads and BB. :wink: I just hope I'm not taking my freedom for granted ... ... you know ... when it's time for that old ball 'n chain. Oh, and BTW .. sooda, ... ... it's perfectly normal to crank the wank ... ... I practically majored in it as an undergrad. :wink:

Re: I'm lonely :Cry:

Single life is the best mate. I've been living alone since i turned 18, its fun. :wtg: No tension, no nothing, do what u want :hic: But yea, I do miss parents and family tho :eew:
Exactly the same feelings here.. :wtg: :wtg:

Zooter' date=' no cat-houses in your neck of the woods ? All it takes is one hour for those negative emotions to get spewed out of you.[/quote'] Kya Predator, gandi baatein sikha rahe ho shareef aadmi ko. :hic: Neee Yaaark mein reh liye to sabko bigado ge kya?

Zooter' date=' no cat-houses in your neck of the woods ? All it takes is one hour for those negative emotions to get spewed out of you.[/quote'] Kya Predator, gandi baatein sikha rahe ho shareef aadmi ko. :hic: Neee Yaaark mein reh liye to sabko bigado ge kya?
Arre yaar, samjha kar - kabhi kabhar sharif aadmiyon ko bhi bigadna padta hai... :hmph:

Re: I'm lonely :Cry: Getting a girlfriend is the easy part. One of you not flipping out in six months is the hard part. Fallow season for me too currently but hopefully that will change soon. muahahaha! I sometimes think that some posters here are like me - binge posters - show up when fallow season arrives, leave when ladki arrives in life. No naming names though. :wtg: :hic:

Re: I'm lonely :Cry: Exactly. Someone to talk to all the time, someone to share everything in your life with all the time. Human beings are not designed to be on their own for their life. Being single going out, getting drunk etc is fun for a certain stage of your life. After a while though these things become quite boring.

Re: I'm lonely :Cry: I am with dsr :wtg: Anyway in my view- No.1- A good wife/excellent GF No.2- Being single and having short bed warming relationships :hic: No.3- Standard issue GF ______________________________ No.4- Being lonely/single with ZERO action :lmao: No.5- Paying for it (desperate?) :lmao: No.6- Bad wife (you are fucked mate) :help:

Single life BLOWS except for when I wake up in the morning and don't have to hear sh*t from anybody--that's pretty good. The whole rest of the day is just one huge downhill. I'm mean, .. how much masturbation can a guy possibly do????
You know what's worse than single life? Being with someone you fall out of love with and develop hatred for, and knowing that person feels the same about you, but neither of you have the guts to call it a day because of cultural pressures. Single life seems bad when you're single, but trust me, things can be a LOT worse...

Single life BLOWS except for when I wake up in the morning and don't have to hear sh*t from anybody--that's pretty good. The whole rest of the day is just one huge downhill. I'm mean, .. how much masturbation can a guy possibly do????
You know what's worse than single life? Being with someone you fall out of love with and develop hatred for, and knowing that person feels the same about you, but neither of you have the guts to call it a day because of cultural pressures. Single life seems bad when you're single, but trust me, things can be a LOT worse...
That' the sad story of 90% married folks! :hic: