I'm lonely :cry:

Zooter

Single life BLOWS except for when I wake up in the morning and don't have to hear sh*t from anybody--that's pretty good. The whole rest of the day is just one huge downhill. I'm mean, .. how much masturbation can a guy possibly do????

Re: I'm lonely :Cry: Been there done that zoots. completely agree with u. the solution i found was to have a gf. She really does pass the time beautifully. If u cant pull one, get lots of mates to stay over.

Re: I'm lonely :Cry:

Single life kicks @ss. Grab your buddies and hit the clubs' date=' or alternatively; you can go to a nudie bar and get yourself a lap dance. Where do you live ?[/quote'] Thats the night life. What about the days?
Err...you work, you read, you go to the gym (or play some sport), you go out, etc. What else would you do ? Believe me, the girlfriend thing gets old real fast.

Single life BLOWS except for when I wake up in the morning and don't have to hear sh*t from anybody--that's pretty good. The whole rest of the day is just one huge downhill. I'm mean, .. how much masturbation can a guy possibly do????
Yes I am going through same phase and at times it sux :Cry: But than again, I do feel happy that I am single at the moment because dont have to hear any crap and I can spend my time as the way I want to. Some friends of mine always tell me to stay away just because they are unable to spend time of their own. There is always something that comes up. So one way or the other it doesnt matter. :hmph:

Re: I'm lonely :Cry: similar prob here zooter i`m living alone ATM ... supposed to be studying all day for my upcoming exams ... but i end up spending the entire day playing cricket, going out for movies, surfing the net etc just cant wait to start working in some big organisation ...

Re: I'm lonely :Cry: It does suck. I have been feeling especially lonely of late. its dull. i need to get married soon. I finish full time education in about 6 weeks. Its my next step in life... companionship. Erm... Dhondy, sorry to hi-jack (lolll) the thread but isn't mastubration not very good for you...i mean, does it effect the old potency...

Dhondy, sorry to hi-jack (lolll) the thread but isn't mastubration not very good for you...i mean, does it effect the old potency...
You kidding, Sooda? Half of mankind get by on it. They look pretty healthy to me. Soldiers...students...frequent travellers...the lot are practically married to their right hand.