Attn : feverpitch

King

Re: Attn : feverpitch

TL....????? :chin: anj ali.com is a naughty site.
Suraj is the Assistant Dean who runs university for helping TLs through layered coursework systems and he will help clarify. TL = Tubelight (Takes a while to get jokes) SVL = Sodium Vapor Lamp (takes even longer to get jokes!) Whats the "Headcoach" worries joke abt? Pls. to explain :-)

Re: Attn : feverpitch BTW - the ability to embed video clips within the post is a really really cool feature that ever since I've used it, enjoyed immensely. Hats off to technology! Alrite, gotta run to take care of some mundane things like work and chores...be back later...Tata, byebye, cheerio.

BTW - the ability to embed video clips within the post is a really really cool feature that ever since I've used it, enjoyed immensely. Hats off to technology! Alrite, gotta run to take care of some mundane things like work and chores...be back later...Tata, byebye, cheerio.
Not to mention a super time waster. One video posted, and next thing you know everyone is on a nostalgia trip and posting videos of film clips and songs from Youtube { Embedded Youtube clips } and discussing memories of desh and singing in the morning while throwing rice at crows like Amrish Puri in DDLJ :)

Suraj Introduce the folks who joined (the MSD-lookalike DD seems to already be familiar to folks here, but there is still CP, sgusa, me...did Pankaj_T join here too!?):
MSD?
In a cricket forum, you ask MSD? Apocalypse is the TL or SVL of the ICF! :hammer: (no offense, kidding...very soon i will stop these disclaimers, its upto you not to take offense) Mahendra Singh Dhoni lookalike (i swear!)

DD? :huh:
DhruvDeepak ( a user here) Finey ( that is Fineleg to the rest of you ) posts at the rate of 100 ppm ( posts per min) so has to use acronyms. And the rest of us caught that bug too :)

BTW - the ability to embed video clips within the post is a really really cool feature that ever since I've used it, enjoyed immensely. Hats off to technology! Alrite, gotta run to take care of some mundane things like work and chores...be back later...Tata, byebye, cheerio.
Not to mention a super time waster. One video posted, and next thing you know everyone is on a nostalgia trip and posting videos of film clips and songs from Youtube { Embedded Youtube clips } and discussing memories of desh and singing in the morning while throwing rice at crows like Amrish Puri in DDLJ :)
Baba, We cannot just waste time in one forum. You waste time of people here, you waste them for a day. Teach a member to waste time, and you have taught him/her/it to fritter his/her/its lifetime. :wtg: I suggest - you "teach" them, by getting embeddable "nostalgia" clips here...Boy, are we going to get fired from work or what if we start running two families!??

The aliens have invaded earth... :help:
Radhika... Some boasting time here. The famous SG boasts that he has 10,000+ runs in International cricket. Ahem, the sgusa is a minnow - he has what 4000 posts? Is that right? Who keeps tab on minnows. Me on the other hand is a 8500+ post veteran like SG who needs to retire from everything else :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: ALIENS HAVE INVADED ICF is an understatement....Mrrrrrruuuuuaaahh (imagine ur famous tamil, telugu, hindi, bengali... villain doing a Mrrrrrruuuuaaahh...do bengali villains do that!?) PJ (poor joke!)

Re: Attn : feverpitch Oh, one more thing. You guys have to realise that Finey likes to make "jokes" that only he/she/it { even after 8500+ posts we couldnt really tell } can laugh at. Ofcourse he/she/it means well, though.

Re: Attn : feverpitch Bhai aur behan log Very warm welcome to Pankaj Finey has already started showing his colors sgusa sisn't waste too much time mocking finey and DD's famous looks are already being discussed here Thx to Bheembhai , Radhika et al for the warm welcome Unneccesary things like job are keeping me busy so not able to post too much today but just want to point out the irony that the thread with the name of 1 person who came to create trouble has led to such camardiere!!!! Cheers all

Bhai aur behan log Very warm welcome to Pankaj Finey has already started showing his colors sgusa sisn't waste too much time mocking finey and DD's famous looks are already being discussed here Thx to Bheembhai , Radhika et al for the warm welcome Unneccesary things like job are keeping me busy so not able to post too much today but just want to point out the irony that the thread with the name of 1 person who came to create trouble has led to such camardiere!!!! Cheers all
F2F: story of forms becoming families. I suggest these kind of DGs (discussion groups) be renamed "NotJustCricket.com" Suraj - as CP (coverpoint) advises u, Never take up a job that interferes with posting on DGs! Girl, I've never had to expand as many abbrevs before! I think I love apocalypse...moniker suits my pessi nature (hey amreekan ganguly - hows this for a joke uh, uh?) for apo: amreekan gang = SG + usa = sgusa! Phew!