Akram: It was a boring series

Andy

Loser comment
Well they are, on TV it looks drab and smoggy unlike the green beauty of England, SA and Australia. Pretty ugly concrete jungle stadiums with barely anybody there [Ahmedabad prime example] Then we get the actual cricket, oh my lawd how boring can you get. Openning bowlers get spanked around with the ball barely bouncing above the waist, 2 wickets in a day is pretty common. With run rate always above 4 because its just so damn easy. YAWN YAWN YAWN.
I found it boring....except couple days of play. Also after watching SKySports coverage' date=' I feel like smacking myself when hearing our commentary panel.[/quote'] Exactly. I'd prefer watching the highlights of associates tourney than undergoing the torture of dodos like Lal sir and lankan commies :bhejafry: Let alone the quality, can't they just hire someone other than this dumbos?
Well they are' date=' on TV it looks drab and smoggy unlike the green beauty of England, SA and Australia. Pretty ugly concrete jungle stadiums with barely anybody there [Ahmedabad prime example'] Then we get the actual cricket, oh my lawd how boring can you get. Openning bowlers get spanked around with the ball barely bouncing above the waist, 2 wickets in a day is pretty common. With run rate always above 4 because its just so damn easy. YAWN YAWN YAWN.
What a ridicuolus post. You don't like games in India cos grass in not as green as in other countries and your picture screen is drabby!!!! WTF:hysterical: Plenty people watch games in India. I suppose you did not enjoy games of eng v pak as stadiums were half empty. Go EDen garden as it has more in one game then most other countries have in one series. As for easy batting, wake up!!!! Tell that to lara who has no tons in India or Ponting with his 20s average in India. You simply cannot appreciate cricket in different conditions and only like pitches which sky sports commteam approves of. Brain washed ! p.s where are you from? Are you english?