Where will pakistan play test matches now?

India. I think this is our best chance to keep beating them.
Truly' date=' there is no better feeling. There is only so much kick you can get out of taking digs on internet forums[/quote'] There's nothing better than watching ur adversary die a slow, painful death. Let them rot by themselves, confident in their hearts that they are the purest while the rest of the world is out to get them because of their pureness.

I believe the mayor of Kabul, Hamid Karzai would find the sight of Pakistani cricketers to be morally objectionable, as would the Ayatollah Khomeni. Greenland is one possibility because of their similarities with the Pakistanis: they both claim to be from the 'north' and both have similar choices in colour. The local Inuit population might also be excited to see a "club wielding seal hunter", but I cant quite speculate on the Pakistani reaction after they find out that Greenland is a colony of Denmark on a little cartoon in Godthåb International Airport. This leaves them with the only other country that is seen in a similar light by the cricketing fraternity: The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea. The trade relations between the two countries is great: it is said that long, metal objects with tips made of exotic materials were traded in pre-historic times between these two good friends. Also, both the Great and the Dear leader clearly support the Pakistani cricket team; why else would they only wear green clothes? However, one must remain modest and not rule out other options. I must confess that I am genuinely uncertain about The Republic of Zaire, The Central African Republic or Burkina Faso depending on their respective political situations.

More than any grounds they have problem of opposition.I dont think any established cricket board will want to play against Pakis now. NZ and SA are already making noises about their upcoming series.
Yep many teams and players will be very uncomfortable playing pakis now. As games may be fixed by pakis and even worse if paks are exposed they may then blame opposition ala Butt!!
Yep many teams and players will be very uncomfortable playing pakis now. As games may be fixed by pakis and even worse if paks are exposed they may then blame opposition ala Butt!!
even if they are not exposed, Butt might just decide that his team is not good enough to win a match and blame the opposition for throwing away matches.
Truly' date=' there is no better feeling. There is only so much kick you can get out of taking digs on internet forums[/quote'] After all this, I don't think we should play this retards. We have plenty of great series to look forward to (Saffers, Aussies) :icflove: We'll pwn them in Wcup, that's gonna be more than enough.