Enthiran/Robot

SachDan

Utterly disappointed to say the least :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: nainaaa laagey ! tosaayyy nainaaa lagaayy !! robodooo robodoooo !! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Oh noes' date=' what happened? :(([/quote'] Robo (Chitti) was ok but not the Thailvar movie one was anticipating. I'm sure many here will have a totally different opinion (especially those from TN :P). For me cinematography, art direction and Aishwarya stood out. Ash was looking gorgeous than ever!

whatcha talkin about.. the movie was AWESOME the last half hour was awesome, totally mindblowing :woot: the entire theater got up and clapped , got a standing ovation here...a hindi movie hall in DUBAI :--D anyways lets what the rest of india make of it, i for one loved it....yeahoooooo there were a few chinese in the theater too, they loved it as welll :P

For those who have seen it' date=' can you comment on the CGI/special effects. Is it anywhere close to a Hollywood flick or cr@ppy as usual?[/quote'] its bleddy feckin awesome... i have never seen this kind of action in any hollywood movie...bleddy feckin awesome the last 30 minutes... i am already booking my tickets for tomorrow...again... i have nver been so excited for a movie since i had seen 'the matrix' for the first time... maybe coz its an indian movie :two_thumbs_up:

its bleddy feckin awesome... i have never seen this kind of action in any hollywood movie...bleddy feckin awesome the last 30 minutes... i am already booking my tickets for tomorrow...again... i have nver been so excited for a movie since i had seen 'the matrix' for the first time... maybe coz its an indian movie :two_thumbs_up:
cool :two_thumbs_up:
and for the last time the special effects and action scenes have been done by the same people who did matrix and avatar :wall: please dont expect cheap stuff from these guys
Yea I was aware of ILM and others' involvement, but desis have a unique way of making things mediocre :hehe:

With Endhiran, for the first time in the history of Tamil cinema, a movie is releasing in 45 screens in the city — almost three times more than what the last superstar film Sivaji enjoyed. Says Tamil film trade historian Film News Anandan, "It's the Rajinikanth magic that is attracting viewers. It is almost unbelievable that 15 screens in the Mount Road area itself are screening the film." It is all too obvious then that the Superstar has a thoroughly firm grip on his fans. Concludes psychologist Saras Baskar, "Rajini is an actor who has come up the hard way and thus inspires very strong mob behaviour. Whether they know anything about him or not, people want to be part of all the action. With each movie of his, the expectations get bigger and more complex, as does the loyalty. That is the kind of grip this star has on the psyche of people".
:king: