Mumbai Indians win Champions League T20 2010

Holysmoke

Guest Gunner
Choking..That's part and parcel of any sport..didn't your team failed to cross "semi" hurdle in the first two editions? Fixing..unlike your team, Mumbai Indians are not part of any "match fixing" :finger:
AFAIK the midget choker leads your team. :dontknow:

Choking..That's part and parcel of any sport..didn't your team failed to cross "semi" hurdle in the first two editions? Fixing..unlike your team, Mumbai Indians are not part of any "match fixing" :finger:
I just realized that almost sounds eerily similar to a Pakistani fan indulging in some weird rant about RAW and Mossad. CSK fixed matches? When did that happen, what proof do you have for that? I understand where your allegiances lie, but you do realize that CSK is an entirely Indian team as well right and you simply cannot make stuff up, on the fly?

I just realized that almost sounds eerily similar to a Pakistani fan indulging in some weird rant about RAW and Mossad. CSK fixed matches? When did that happen, what proof do you have for that? I understand where your allegiances lie, but you do realize that CSK is an entirely Indian team as well right and you simply cannot make stuff up, on the fly?
You can bash me for calling it "match-fixing". I should have been more specific..I mean from the following vid it's quite evident that CSK owner had a huge say in appointing match-officials for their games. Isn't that a violation of the rules? [ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xekgha_bcci-s-secretary-of-scandal-part-1_sport]Dailymotion - BCCI's Secretary of Scandal Part 1 - a Sports & Extreme video@@AMEPARAM@@value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video[/ame]

You can bash me for calling it "match-fixing". I should have been more specific..I mean from the following vid it's quite evident that CSK owner had a huge say in appointing match-officials for their games. Isn't that a violation of the rules?
And I can flip that right back on you saying that it really did seem weird MI started last year’s IPL campaign with their half a dozen games all being played at Mumbai. To me, that sounds vaguley like schedule/venue fixing too, especially keeping in the fact that the previous two editions had not been that successful mainly because they got off to such poor starts. what do you think? We can play this guilt-by-finger pointing all night, but keep in mind that even though we support oppsing teams, at the end of the day, we’re all part of one big team, called ‘Indians..’

The main problem is that, these ipl and bcci babus have multiple roles and interests. And when these overlap they feel they can bend some of these rules to suit themselves. Seriously how the feck can you be a BCCI Secretary and own a IPL team at the same time?

The main problem is that, these ipl and bcci babus have multiple roles and interests. And when these overlap they feel they can bend some of these rules to suit themselves. Seriously how the feck can you be a BCCI Secretary and own a IPL team at the same time?
dude... u know how many posts sharad pawar is handling at the same time? :--D it happens only in India :eyedance:

dude... u know how many posts sharad pawar is handling at the same time? :--D it happens only in India :eyedance:
It is called effective multi tasking. :winky: LOL @ SachDan and other Mumbai Chokerzzz accusing CSK of match fixing P@rki style :hehe: They effectively fixed matches to lose in finals and semis only to win it all the third time. :hysterical:

It is called effective multi tasking. :winky: LOL @ SachDan and other Mumbai Chokerzzz accusing CSK of match fixing P@rki style :hehe: They effectively fixed matches to lose in finals and semis only to win it all the third time. :hysterical:
I was at fault accusing them of match fixing..sorry for that. But my main point still stands, CSK owner is the most corrupt BCCI official. More so than LKM!