Gere faces Indian arrest warrant

Gaurav

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant

1. see that video again.. 2. and your point is??
1- I think you should see it as he only kisses her on the cheek. 2- Why the double standard? Shilpa has ZERO problem onscreen and with Gere so what is the beef?
yes and you are an expert on culture gai?
No not an expert but exposing the people who are self appointed experts :hic:
And yeah perfect for this occassion then why dont they show the whole exhibitioin on how to DO it safely?..
Abhe kiss on the cheek and whole deal are two different things.
anyways.. probably you have lived abroad for too long, and probably India is moving forward way to fast in this reguards for my liking..
Probably and maybe thankfully :roll: Are you in India?

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant She went all out to explain how he was trying to strike a dance pose since they had just talked about it a little while back.....if she is making excuses for him then it is no one elses problem... what reason could she have for not protesting...or complaining ? If she has a reason that is good enough ...then it is her problem. Veer is right in a way....it is shilpa -the make everything sensational shilpa the actress hence the reaction. If someone did that to a common person ...e.g like me...that person would go back with a black eye,a few teeth missing and a solid kick in the wrong place....(andthen he would have to deal with hubby... :hic: ) But since that didn't happen...we assume it was ok with shilpa . As someone on one of the prog on tv said....take it with a pinch of salt ...they are after all both actors... :lol:

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant >>> Plus Gere is ga.y anyway. So , I will give him some break ! He can't even use that as an excuse inIndia...that is a criminal offence.... :lmao: :lmao: waisay i don't know if it applies to non indians doing it out side of India. :lol:

She went all out to explain how he was trying to strike a dance pose since they had just talked about it a little while back.....if she is making excuses for him then it is no one elses problem... what reason could she have for not protesting...or complaining ? If she has a reason that is good enough ...then it is her problem. Veer is right in a way....it is shilpa -the make everything sensational shilpa the actress hence the reaction. If someone did that to a common person ...e.g like me...that person would go back with a black eye,a few teeth missing and a solid kick in the wrong place....(andthen he would have to deal with hubby... :hic: ) But since that didn't happen...we assume it was ok with shilpa . As someone on one of the prog on tv said....take it with a pinch of salt ...they are after all both actors... :lol:
Rads, u haven't greeted anyone with a peck on the cheek Atleast with desis, even if kiss is not on, the act is pretty common

:duh: You can't kiss in public in India??? That's news for me. :eew:
depends on where you are....some places you can get away with a peck in public....but no tongue lockings allowed ...infact if anyones PDA makes you uncomfortable ...you can complain to the police and they can take action. I personally am ok with hand holding ....hand around the waist ...even peck on the cheek.....but can't stand the neckings ..french kissing or petting in public.....rooms are meant to be used ...:tired:

She went all out to explain how he was trying to strike a dance pose since they had just talked about it a little while back.....if she is making excuses for him then it is no one elses problem... what reason could she have for not protesting...or complaining ? If she has a reason that is good enough ...then it is her problem. Veer is right in a way....it is shilpa -the make everything sensational shilpa the actress hence the reaction. If someone did that to a common person ...e.g like me...that person would go back with a black eye,a few teeth missing and a solid kick in the wrong place....(andthen he would have to deal with hubby... :hic: ) But since that didn't happen...we assume it was ok with shilpa . As someone on one of the prog on tv said....take it with a pinch of salt ...they are after all both actors... :lol:
Rads, u haven't greeted anyone with a peck on the cheek Atleast with desis, even if kiss is not on, the act is pretty common
That's not really a real peck.....you just act like you are pecking :lol: ...first one cheek and then the next.... yuck! how i hate it ....i prefer a handshake and a casual hug (if required) We have a lot of social kissing in our school and people just need an excuse ... finally i told the principal (a lady) that i am not a physical person ...and find it uncomfortable.So not when everyone around me is giving sham kisses ,I just say hello with a big smile. In my social circle...senior ladies are wished formally and friendswith a hello and hugs...only the really pretentious kinds go for the sham kissing..... :hic:

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant Radhika what is wrong with a decent spur of the moment French kiss in public? It can be done in a classy way and it can be done in trashy way (heavy petting in dodgy areas :-). For a country that has provided us with lot of 6ex related stuff from Kama Sutra, Khajuraho temple to worshipping of lingam...we sure have turned into bunch of uptight people. Rape cases go unpunished, cops themselves rape in broad daylight, girls get groped in public trains/buses and we are making an issue out of this? Btw CNN international ran with this story and the news reader had a look of WTF on his face. This is absolutely wrong kind of publicity for India. Are we competing with Saudi Arabia now :wall: ???

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant Its just the way we have been brought uo gai... I come from a very liberal family but i haven't seen my parents french kiss in front of us..... I 'll tell you about this incidence... I was just married....legally married...was at my in laws place.... I was cooking ..hubby came to the kitchen...and i just turned around and planted a kiss on his mouth...just a clean ...non dirty kiss...at just that moment my mom in law and her sister entered the kitchen..... It was like a bomb had exploded....Every single person in the room got so uncomfortable and we avoided each other the whole day.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I am sure things would have been more comfortable if instead of kissing him i had hit hubby with a belan(rolling pin) :hic: :hic: Kya kare we are like this only....

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant Yeah I know yaar I was there. I remember that day :lmao: Seriously though it's no different in my parent's house. I was with one of my girlfriend once and she was drinking water from a bottle...then she gave me the bottle and I drank from it. My family member later told me that I should not do such things :lmao: :lmao: As difficult as it was for me I turned around and said to them that I French kiss her every day and you are telling me that I can't share water bottle with her? My family member turned red with anger/embarrassment :lmao: Once I was walking with a family member and they saw two teenagers innocently kissing. Mera richtedar said "toba toba kalyug aa gya hai" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: