Pakistan Trio Suspended by ICC in Spot Fixing Scandal

asterix

:rotfl: A thread on pisspassion tiltled "Could this money be for the flood victims " :lol: :lol: :lol:
Saw that earlier, now PP seems to be overloaded and doesnt work. ****ing hell sky sports news is annoying, talking about this story one second then go to the uber big news that sheffield wednesday are top of league 1.
Saw that earlier, now PP seems to be overloaded and doesnt work. ****ing hell sky sports news is annoying, talking about this story one second then go to the uber big news that sheffield wednesday are top of league 1.
Seriously its feckin irritating and Skynews has moved on to CBS News' half hour slot.
IF ANYONE HAS VIDEO plz post it. HAS the NOTW website posted video yet? their article says 'check back later for damning video evidence'. Thanx
Im too lazy to find it as I saw it on TV. Basically the guy says when the no balls will be bowled and viola right on cue no balls are bowled.
Guest Hiten.
**** this ****' date=' i wish ICC bans us permanently from playing cricket. I can't take this **** anymore, why the **** did i become a cricket fan. ****ing ****s[/quote'] It must be hell of a life for you lot to support these scums. BD fans are better off than you guys because their team at least plays with the right intention and does not take their national cap for granted. ICC has to really come hard on these guys and ban them from participating in the world cup to teach them a lesson or two. This is getting ridiculously out of their hands and I'm sorry to say but these pakistanis are just infecting the entire cricket fraternity.