Pakistan Trio Suspended by ICC in Spot Fixing Scandal

asterix

Its something to laugh isn' date='t it? Yaar for once take off those hate glasses. This is a black day for cricket.[/quote'] Why should i ? i mean they pretend to be to so religious and holy, but paki cricketers have been guilty of fixing, dopping, infighting, u name it. y should not i laugh at them? land of pure, isnt? my ass.
Why should i ? i mean they pretend to be to so religious and holy' date=' but paki cricketers have been guilty of fixing, dopping, infighting, u name it. y should not i laugh at them? land of pure, isnt? my ass.[/quote'] Azhar, Jadeja and Ajay Sharma say Hi to you. Words glass houses and stones come to mind.
Its something to laugh isn' date='t it? Yaar for once take off those hate glasses. This is a black day for cricket.[/quote'] Its not other nations fault that Pakistanis have been cheating from years about time some one opened their eyes and dealt with it have to say BCCI is more stricter when it comes to imposing fines .

A thorough inquiry must be carried to clean Pakistan cricket from Fixing. All cricketers mentioned by Majeed should not be picked until they have been investigated. People with tainted past( Wasim, Waqar, Ijaz,Moin) should be kept away from Pakistan cricket. __________________

A thorough inquiry must be carried to clean Pakistan cricket from Fixing. All cricketers mentioned by Majeed should not be picked until they have been investigated. People with tainted past( Wasim, Waqar, Ijaz,Moin) should be kept away from Pakistan cricket. __________________
yeh to idhar India me baitha hua hai ..:fear:
Azhar' date=' Jadeja and Ajay Sharma say Hi to you. Words glass houses and stones come to mind.[/quote'] Salim Malik Ata ur rehman Wasim akram ( was given benefit of doubt ) Asif Aamir Butt says hello and many more players like izaz ahmed moin who escaped with fines.
Azhar' date=' Jadeja and Ajay Sharma say Hi to you. Words glass houses and stones come to mind.[/quote'] azhar or jadeja were never allowed to play for india again. But everyone knew, asif, kamran akmal, umar akmal, wahab riaz, wasim, waqar, ijaz were allowed to play again. No shame, just want to win the game, isnt? doesnt matter if they are involved in fixing or not. Lol, even the pakistan's ambassador for uk was defending him and he tried his pissy might to make them play again.
Azhar was voted in Lok Saba by Indian public after he was banned for fixing right?
Yes we are talking about sport not politicis now dont pretend murders and criminals in pakistan dont become politicians good thing BCCI did was giving bans which PCB didnt have balls to do.
Azhar was voted in Lok Saba by Indian public after he was banned for fixing right?
Yes, but he Jadeja and other fixers never set foot on a cricket field in an offficial capacity, unlike Pakistan which repeatedly let off fixers with a slap on the wrists. This only encouraged fixers more
Yes we are talking about sport not politics now dont pretend murders and criminals in pakistan dont become politicians good thing BCCI did was giving bans which PCB didnt have balls to do.

You guys have had democracy since independence and it took you guys best part of 50 years to move forward. We on the other hand had torrid 30 years with corrupt leader(which you had few on your side too) and power hungry army walay. Hats off to BCCI for taking Indian cricket to into a new era by good management. I believe we are at cross roads politically and next ten years will shape our country for better or worse. People like Butt and Jadeja sitting on tv giving expert opinions shows that our media has no morals.

Agree mate .. Inzi was probably the daddy of fixing .. he Moin and the Akmal's need to be thoroughly investigated.