Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hello there! So I'm here finally. How I got here? I was chasing a pair of fine legs that tried to give me a slip and ran into a gully. I asked the third man I ran past whether he had seen someone run up his direction. He point-ed at the car cover lying on the sidewalk and said: a lady with nice long legs just drove away in a red convertible. I ran hard and followed the tire marks all along the ground right outside a cybercafe. I had to meet her by hook or by crook, so I dropped all pretences and entered the room. She was at point blank range and I was totally stumped by her beauty and her dress. Low cut dress, pulled up by hooks on the shoulder had me by the edge. I thought 'nice catch', and was about to ask her out when cricketics got up and appealed "hey, you gotta take a look at the ICF site". And there ended my innings with a nice dame! So in short, cricketics told me about this site almost a year ago, I guess. Hey, better late than never. About myself: From Delhi, in the US since last 10 yrs. A cricket maniac at heart. That you are seeing me here and not playing in the Indian team may be attributed to my dad who thought I would end up sweeping the stadium floor instead! And so that I could afford a nice kit and play around, I turned out to become a s/w engr. and am into Proj. Mgmt. now. Cricket all through this time, though, was very much alive and kicking. I remember as a kid I used to compile/maintain scoresheets of every match India played at home or away. Match stats used to be (most still are) at my fingertips. I played at the school, and college level. I played at Nehru stadium in Delhi as a trainee before I was forced to pull out to concentrate on my studies. I am fortunate to start playing cricket again. Played the last couple of seasons in the Washington Cricket League with some very good players, cricketics being one of them. Glad to be here!
NICE, so u found it GOOD TO see u here.. welcome..

Saw a lot of videos on youtube posted by indian cricket fans.Thought about checking out the site and with in ten-fifteen minutes felt like I reached the desired destination albeit a bit late. About me: From Mumbai. Always dreamt of representing India at the highest level but had to content with what ever cricket I had on the corners of Mumbai's club grounds. My real profession is following cricket 24*7.But to earn bread n butter,working as a BDM with a reputed mobile company..its a target oriented job but for me the target is achieved if SRT scores a century! Has been a avid fan of Sachin for a long time now and sacrificed a lot in life to see him throng bowlers all over the park.

Saw a lot of videos on youtube posted by indian cricket fans.Thought about checking out the site and with in ten-fifteen minutes felt like I reached the desired destination albeit a bit late. About me: From Mumbai. Always dreamt of representing India at the highest level but had to content with what ever cricket I had on the corners of Mumbai's club grounds. My real profession is following cricket 24*7.But to earn bread n butter,working as a BDM with a reputed mobile company..its a target oriented job but for me the target is achieved if SRT scores a century! Has been a avid fan of Sachin for a long time now and sacrificed a lot in life to see him throng bowlers all over the park.
Welcome... Enjoy your stay

Hi Guys me Bradman , aka the Don ....also known as Deb:D . An active poster in the another site called desi torrents that Rajeev bhai moderates , joined this site way back , but never got a chance to be active , I guess I got to know about this site through a PM. Seems like quite a good place , lotsa people with great cricketing knowledge and acumen around here ...will be fun in debating you guys :wink_smile:

Followed the link from youtube. Your videos are wonderful and I appreciate the great amount of time and effort you put into them. Thanks! As for me, I was born and raised in the States but I have spent a lot of time in Andhra and learned the game from family and friends. I'm a grad student now, but I like to waste time by watching cricket videos :)

Was surfing for videos in youtube..that I will check out the site. Die hard fan of PAce bowling About me: Working as an engineer in Dubai when not watching/reading cricket
Followed the link from youtube. Your videos are wonderful and I appreciate the great amount of time and effort you put into them. Thanks! As for me, I was born and raised in the States but I have spent a lot of time in Andhra and learned the game from family and friends. I'm a grad student now, but I like to waste time by watching cricket videos :)
Welcome guys...enjoy your stay

Hi Guys, this is Satish. I have been a silent member for a long time. Well i came to know abt this site thro youtube and the first day i visited this site, there was an article in the main page about SRTs 90's against SA in june. I am like wat was i doing all this time without being a member of this site. It was an excellent article. Anyway i did my masters in Stony Brook, NY and i was in my last semester wen i joined, so couldn't post any messages(I really dont know y it took me so long to post my first msg ). Now i have graduated and i find a lot of free time and im planning to spend most of the time in ICF. As far as cricket is concerned, i think it was my granddad who made me sit and watch cricket. I still remember the match, it was the 93 series against england and he made me sit next to him and told me to watch the match. He was particularly talking about this young boy "Look how well he is playing at such an young age", this is wat he told abt him and v all know who it was. Yes FINEY im a die hard sachin fan too(nee enne sonnalum Thale Thale than).

Hello to a fellow ABCD! :dance:

Hi, I am of Indian descent, living in Melbourne and have been following the Indian team's exploits for years now...through the hard and lean times (like the 92 tour of Australia) to the present. Things are looking up for Indian cricket and I look forward to it's further rise. Cheers!